Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

+47
Collblanc
adun101
Casciavit
juve_gigi
jibers
Cruijf
halamadrid2
Valkyrja
futbol
Warrior
dronte
Ion Creanga
rincon
Hapless_Hans
Lucifer
dostoevsky
Firenze
FilthyLuca
Kick
Lupi
DeviAngel
McLewis
iftikhar
Lord Spencer
Robespierre
VanDeezNuts
VivaStPauli
djfawnz
Katy Perry
Kaladin
Glory
S
Andrew
Vlad the Impaler
InterMalia
zizzle
Tomwin Lannister
Magricos
Art Morte
flameas
Great Leader Sprucenuce
M99
RealGunner
Luca
farfan
McAgger
urbaNRoots
51 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Juventus moderately assembling an average squad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:23 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Great Leader Sprucenuce wrote:
McLewis wrote:Excellent acquisition from Juve. We were linked with him at the beginning of the summer, but we dragged our feet far too long for Porto's liking.

Tevez and Pirlo were still key players for Juve, Ifti so they count.

Juve have done well to replace them though so the impact won't be at all damaging to them.

Vidal as well, i don't think his loss is being brought up as much as it should be.

It's not because last season we copped really well without him, his loss wasn't felt in our game or on the field. He was shadow of himself last season.

Yeah but playing well without a player because he's off form or what ever is totally different to when he actually leaves the football club.

We'll see but i think you might miss him more than you think.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Juventus moderately assembling an average squad? - Page 3 Empty Re: Juventus moderately assembling an average squad?

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:29 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
McLewis wrote:Excellent acquisition from Juve. We were linked with him at the beginning of the summer, but we dragged our feet far too long for Porto's liking.

Tevez and Pirlo were still key players for Juve, Ifti so they count.

Juve have done well to replace them though so the impact won't be at all damaging to them.

Vidal as well, i don't think his loss is being brought up as much as it should be.

It's not because last season we copped really well without him, his loss wasn't felt in our game or on the field. He was shadow of himself last season.

Yeah but playing well without a player because he's off form or what ever is totally different to when he actually leaves the football club.

We'll see but i think you might miss him more than you think.

I agree but what I am saying is that we copped really well, the job that Vidal had in this Juve can be done by Asamoah who is a beast in midfield. I can't wait to see him there.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:32 pm

Robespierre wrote:For me Vidal was ruined from Allegri.
Played as CAM when he is a GOAT mezz ala. I think he is going to performing again greatly in Munchen.

Actually the injury ruined him, he played as b2b until late December and the start of January and he was like headless chicken. He needed time to return to his form, we didn't sell him he asked to be sold i.e. he agreed his transfer then informed us. Our management accessed that Vidal can be replaced because we have to many similar players to him. What we lack is CAM and we are complete.
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:33 pm

True enough on Asamoah, will be good to see him in midfield again.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Robespierre Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:39 pm

DeviAngel wrote:
Robespierre wrote:For me Vidal was ruined from Allegri.
Played as CAM when he is a GOAT mezz ala. I think he is going to performing again greatly in Munchen.

Actually the injury ruined him, he played as b2b until late December and the start of January and he was like headless chicken. He needed time to return to his form, we didn't sell him he asked to be sold i.e. he agreed his transfer then informed us. Our management accessed that Vidal can be replaced because we have to many similar players to him. What we lack is CAM and we are complete.

^ Yes the knee injury  influenced his performances at the beginning, then the position also didn't help him imo.

About the fact he wasn't the Vidal seen in past year we agree .

The N°10 for Conte wasn't important because of 3-5-2,  for Allegri is essential , this even if it means to sell Vidal..

For this reason I believe the N°10  ' s signing is crucial to rate the Juve's mercato this year. The key brick.
Robespierre
Robespierre
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Aug 19, 2015 10:07 pm

I see Juve finally signed their AM, not sure how he'll cope there but Allegri knows best
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by DeviAngel Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:19 pm

El Shaarawy wrote:I see Juve finally signed their AM, not sure how he'll cope there but Allegri knows best

scratch
DeviAngel
DeviAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lupi Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:33 am

I don't think so, they managed to make a tactically well balanced team. They did lose tevez but the pairing of Mandzukic and dybala should cover it. I would be more concerned about Vidal's position and it got worse by khedira's injury but they weren't bad against Lazio and sturaro shows promise to take on a bigger role.
Lupi
Lupi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:40 am

El Shaarawy wrote:I see Juve finally signed their AM, not sure how he'll cope there but Allegri knows best

Just saw this

Hehe nice one eco smile
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:02 am

€26m for a LB who had one year remaining in his contract.

Have Surag's fears become true and Juve are turning into Manchester United?
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by zizzle Fri Aug 21, 2015 6:27 am

The closet juvi fan in me is happy to see what they're doing on the market, they have become a better team and they are actually closer to becoming an elite club in Europe. What they're lacking right now is 1) a WC AM/Winger 2) a WC CM with more than just bullying skills 3) a new RB. Of course they also need to keep Pogba to stay and Dyabala to live up to his hype.

Cant wait until we win the CL Proud
zizzle
zizzle
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:04 am

zizzle wrote:The closet juvi fan in me is happy to see what they're doing on the market, they have become a better team and they are actually closer to becoming an elite club in Europe. What they're lacking right now is 1) a WC AM/Winger 2) a WC CM with more than just bullying skills 3) a new RB. Of course they also need to keep Pogba to stay and Dyabala to live up to his hype.

So Cuadrado and Ramires + a RB Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:15 am

urbaNRoots wrote:€26m for a LB who had one year remaining in his contract.

Have Surag's fears become true and Juve are turning into Manchester United?

Fears ? Watcha talking about ?!

I always wanted us to become like United.Woodward is my idol. (:

Kick wrote:
zizzle wrote:The closet juvi fan in me is happy to see what they're doing on the market, they have become a better team and they are actually closer to becoming an elite club in Europe. What they're lacking right now is 1) a WC AM/Winger 2) a WC CM with more than just bullying skills 3) a new RB. Of course they also need to keep Pogba to stay and Dyabala to live up to his hype.

So Cuadrado and Ramires + a RB Proud

Both on loan + option to buy ? Wouldn't mind Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Aug 21, 2015 7:33 am

Deal Proud
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by djfawnz Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:35 am

Lets say Juventus buys a WC winger. Where would he play and how often? (Considering juve would also buy an AM)
djfawnz
djfawnz
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FilthyLuca Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:55 pm

They just need a playmaker. Sandro solidifies the back, Asamoah slots in for Vidal, and Morata and Dybala do what most young elite talent do in their early twenties: improve. I don't see what so worrying.

FilthyLuca
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Fri Aug 21, 2015 3:14 pm

zizzle wrote: a new RB

I've read somewhere that we've already agreed with Udinese v.2, a.k.a Sassuolo about Vrsaljko joining us next season Proud

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:51 pm

Buffon
Barzagli(Benatia)-Bonucci-Chiellini
D.Alves-Pjanic-Marchisio-Pogba-A.Sandro
Dybala-Mandzukic

Subs : Rugani, Lemina, Asamoah, Zaza, Khedira, HERNANES, Evra, Martial, Sturaro

:bow:

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:56 pm

S wrote:

HERNANES

:bow:

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:10 pm

think Juve will get Mata as part of a Pogba deal tbh, and I think he'll thrive there Molenation
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:40 pm

S sneaking Martial onto the subs bench Proud

Are you assuming Lichsteiner's being sold, S? That squad lacks a reserve to Alves.

Excellent work from Juventus thus far but as always, a squad is to be judged at the end of the transfer window, not the beginning. Hard to see them failing to secure another scudetto from here though, even if someone does end up departing from that line-up.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:45 pm

Nah i forgot about him lol. There is still a possibility he could be sold though. If that does happen, hope Galliani gifts us De Sciglio. If not , we can always raid Maneuropa United for Darmian Proud
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:50 pm

Firenze wrote:think Juve will get Mata as part of a Pogba deal tbh, and I think he'll thrive there Molenation

That or he'll end up like Diego.

Depends on how Allegri uses him.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Luca Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:53 pm

S wrote:Nah i forgot about him lol. There is still a possibility he could be sold though. If that does happen, hope Galliani gifts us De Sciglio. If not , we can always raid Maneuropa United for Darmian Proud

Proud I'd like this

Luca
J Council Master

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:57 pm

McLewis wrote:
Firenze wrote:think Juve will get Mata as part of a Pogba deal tbh, and I think he'll thrive there Molenation

That or he'll end up like Diego.

Depends on how Allegri uses him.
Diego Proud the first big cris of our section was about him Proud

dostoevsky wrote:S sneaking Martial onto the subs bench Proud

Are you assuming Lichsteiner's being sold, S? That squad lacks a reserve to Alves.

Excellent work from Juventus thus far but as always, a squad is to be judged at the end of the transfer window, not the beginning. Hard to see them failing to secure another scudetto from here though, even if someone does end up departing from that line-up.

Lichtsteiner could see a lot of playing time either as vice Alves or as a CB. He should stay here imo, unless he wants to play for a team where he is the undisputed starter.

Andrew
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jul 07, 2016 4:43 pm

Getting raided left and right with Bonucci and Pogba and replacing them with Roma hacks like Benatia and Pjanic, good enough for Serie A i suppose, which is good enough for Juve
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next