McLewis
Motogp69
McAgger
Blue Barrett
urbaNRoots
24 posters

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3

Post by McLewis Sun Jan 14, 2018 1:48 am

Here we go:

It looks like the solo “Black Widow” movie is finally happening with a new report indicating Jac Schaeffer (“TiMER,” “Nasty Women”) has been hired to pen the project for Marvel Studios. Variety cautions the standalone film is still in the very early stages of development and has yet to receive the green light.

However, Marvel’s Kevin Feige reportedly hand-picked Schaeffer after meeting with several candidates, and the studio has already discussed a potential solo outing with actress Scarlett Johansson who will reprise the titular role she’s played in multiple films now.

Marvel has yet to really unveil its Phase 4 slate which kicks off with a second “Spider-Man Homecoming” in July 2019 and a third “Guardians of the Galaxy” in early 2020. After that point, it’s not clear what will come next meaning the earliest potential for a “Black Widow” film would be late 2020.

McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3 - Page 35 Empty Re: The Official Comicbook Movies Thread: Part 3

Post by McLewis Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:58 pm

Runaways surprised me so maybe this will too. I'm in.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:36 pm

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:40 pm

Second most anticipated MCU film after Black Panther this year. Can't wait to finally see Evangeline Lily in action.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:52 pm

Black Panther is getting mad reviews.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:53 pm

Not surprised. Looks great.
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:58 pm

Action is supposed to be very meh or at least hit and miss. Not surprised judging from the trailers.

Michael B. Jordan is a top 2 MCU villain according to everyone though.

Again, not surprising. He's such an incredible actor.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:06 pm

The GOAT

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:41 am

Freeza wrote:Second most anticipated MCU film after Black Panther this year. Can't wait to finally see Evangeline Lily in action.
Why? What has she ever done that makes you think she's a good actress?

I only know her from Lost but she was absolutely dead weight
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:42 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Freeza wrote:Second most anticipated MCU film after Black Panther this year. Can't wait to finally see Evangeline Lily in action.
Why? What has she ever done that makes you think she's a good actress?

I only know her from Lost but she was absolutely dead weight

I liked her in The Hobbit and feel she was let down so much by the writing. She was good in Hurt Locker in a limited role.

Loved her in the first Ant-Man and I was really hyped for more at the end.

You don't have to be a good actor to shine in a movie. Gal Gadot is bad but could still look really good in Wonder Woman because of the director. Same with Chris Pratt in Guardians.

Really excited to watch more Ant-Man. Paul Rudd is on my top 5 film/tv comedians ever so I'm obviously excited.

Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:57 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVxOVlm_lE8&feature=push-u-sub&attr_tag=u5xN6V9O0ILoXSRy-6
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:48 pm

Black Panther getting incredible reviews so far
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:34 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_rQ9JD8MgI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkDYtTAGgIw
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:37 pm

Joaquin Phoenix in talks to play The Joker in Todd Phillip's elseworld Joker film

Amazing casting. Getting a top 5 of his generation actor to play that role. Only actor I'd be excited to see in this. Dicaprio could probably be the other one, and he was rumoured earlier, but I think Phoenix is more talented and a better fit.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:39 pm

Both look great
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:40 pm

That Venom trailer was so bad Laughing Deadpool on the other hand :bow: That Justice League dig rofl rofl
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:43 pm

M99 wrote:That Venom trailer was so bad Laughing Deadpool on the other hand :bow: That Justice League dig rofl rofl

How was the Venom trailer "so bad"? It was fine. Didn't show a lot. I'm really hyped for it though. Some incredible talent.

Deadpool looks incredible though. Their out of the box marketing is great. Show almost nothing of the movie and just sell you on the feel of the character and tone. Can't wait for more stunt marketing from that movie.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:50 pm

Yea i am glad they didn't show much in the venom teaser.

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:08 pm

Venom trailer looks literally like a fan made trailer. Bad teaser it was, does 0 hype and makes the movie look generic as f.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by El Gunner Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:01 pm

Freeza wrote:Joaquin Phoenix in talks to play The Joker in Todd Phillip's elseworld Joker film

Amazing casting. Getting a top 5 of his generation actor to play that role. Only actor I'd be excited to see in this. Dicaprio could probably be the other one, and he was rumoured earlier, but I think Phoenix is more talented and a better fit.

Goddamn

M99 wrote:Venom trailer looks literally like a fan made trailer. Bad teaser it was, does 0 hype and makes the movie look generic as f.

ehh. wtf are you talking about?
El Gunner
El Gunner
An Oakland City Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:42 pm

Didn't think the Venom trailer was all that bad, but it was a bit disappointing not to get at least something resembling a reveal of Venom itself. The symbiote does look good though.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:48 pm

McLewis wrote:Didn't think the Venom trailer was all that bad, but it was a bit disappointing not to get at least something resembling a reveal of Venom itself. The symbiote does look good though.

CGI probably not done yet. They'll show Venom once they release an actual trailer probably.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McLewis Thu Feb 08, 2018 11:51 pm

Makes sense. The telekinesis was also another interesting aspect.
McLewis
McLewis
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Thu Feb 15, 2018 10:43 pm

Black Panther was incredible ffs. What a film.

Finally Marvel delivers a truly great one. Amazing.

Michael B. Jordan, Chadwick Boseman, Michonne, Lupita and most of all Letitia Wright were absolutely incredible.

Serkis was also pretty good.

Letitia had one joke that almost killed me because I didn't expect it. At all.
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:59 pm

Freeza wrote:Joaquin Phoenix in talks to play The Joker in Todd Phillip's elseworld Joker film

Lol?
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:33 pm

Kaladin wrote:

Lol?

hmm
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next