British players are the biggest divers

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

British players are the biggest divers

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:52 am

This runs against stereotypes of ethnicity, and against every myth the Brexit crowd tells themselves, and the rest of us, about themselves, but it's true.

Rooney, Gerrard, Young, Sterling, Alli, now Welbeck with that Man United DNA

British players are the worst offenders when it comes to diving, always have been.

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26047
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Collblanc on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:06 am

They have to dive to compensate the lack of technical quality.
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2281
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Kaladin on Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:10 am

Never in my lifetime would i thought i’d see someone trump Barca/prime Barca’s antics, but Welbeck has outdone himself, massive respect, the way he reacted and how his body shifted takes real skill, recognize. I only hope he can keep this talent once he’s at Bournemouth’s bench in a year and a half, whilst also making a living on the side with youtube videos Stormzy/Mans not hot

_________________
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 22298
Join date : 2012-06-28
Age : 25

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by urbaNRoots on Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:38 am

Ironic. They could save others from diving but not themselves.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal
Posts : 16065
Join date : 2011-08-11

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by breva on Fri Mar 16, 2018 11:01 am

Since retroactive banning for diving was implemented several years ago, and now with VAR, Serie A players avoid falling, much less diving. With retroactive banning and VAR, diving will be much reduced in other leagues too.
breva
breva
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2015-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:09 pm

@Collblanc wrote:They have to dive to compensate the lack of technical quality.
in spain diving is classed as a technical quality thats why the little shits are so go at it. Wink

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14316
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:12 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:This runs against stereotypes of ethnicity, and against every myth the Brexit crowd tells themselves, and the rest of us, about themselves, but it's true.

Rooney, Gerrard, Young, Sterling, Alli, now Welbeck with that Man United DNA

British players are the worst offenders when it comes to diving, always have been.
all managed by foreign managers :coffee:

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14316
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Collblanc on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:13 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Collblanc wrote:They have to dive to compensate the lack of technical quality.
in spain diving is classed as a technical quality thats why the little shits are so go at it. Wink




:coffee:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2281
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Hapless_Hans on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:15 pm

@Unique wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:This runs against stereotypes of ethnicity, and against every myth the Brexit crowd tells themselves, and the rest of us, about themselves, but it's true.

Rooney, Gerrard, Young, Sterling, Alli, now Welbeck with that Man United DNA

British players are the worst offenders when it comes to diving, always have been.
all managed by foreign managers :coffee:


Fergie was British, last I checked. He alone is responsible for half of those names.

_________________
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : FC Bayern
Posts : 26047
Join date : 2013-09-17

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:16 pm

@Collblanc wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Collblanc wrote:They have to dive to compensate the lack of technical quality.
in spain diving is classed as a technical quality thats why the little shits are so go at it. Wink




:coffee:
thats a lot of wins from spanish clubs. funny thing is most of the good players from them teams were signed from the EPL. :coffee:

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14316
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:18 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:
@Unique wrote:
@Hapless_Hans wrote:This runs against stereotypes of ethnicity, and against every myth the Brexit crowd tells themselves, and the rest of us, about themselves, but it's true.

Rooney, Gerrard, Young, Sterling, Alli, now Welbeck with that Man United DNA

British players are the worst offenders when it comes to diving, always have been.
all managed by foreign managers :coffee:


Fergie was British, last I checked. He alone is responsible for half of those names.
still foreign if you live in england and liverpool city spurs and manure are english last i checked.

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14316
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Collblanc on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:20 pm

@Unique wrote: thats a lot of wins from spanish clubs. funny thing is most of the good players from them teams were signed from the EPL. :coffee:


That is how we roll. We make them prove themselves in a B league and then buy them for cheap. When they have proven themselves on the biggest stage of the world and are dropping their form, you can buy the likes of Alexis, Pedro, Morata, Danilo, Di Maria. :coffee:
Collblanc
Collblanc
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Internacional
Posts : 2281
Join date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Nishankly on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:25 pm

Add Sturridge to that list, He went down so easily when he was at LFC sometimes.
Nishankly
Nishankly
Spicy Curry

Club Supported : Lyon
Posts : 16448
Join date : 2011-06-05

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Warrior on Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:37 pm

@breva wrote:Since retroactive banning for diving was implemented several years ago, and now with VAR, Serie A players avoid falling, much less diving. With retroactive banning and VAR, diving will be much reduced in other leagues too.



You must have missed Juve vs Atalanta then. Ilicic spent the whole game on the ground.
Warrior
Warrior
FORZA JUVE

Club Supported : Juventus
Posts : 4400
Join date : 2016-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Art Morte on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:13 pm

Gotta admit that England have a golden generation of divers right now.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16415
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:17 pm

@Hapless_Hans wrote:This runs against stereotypes of ethnicity, and against every myth the Brexit crowd tells themselves, and the rest of us, about themselves, but it's true.

Rooney, Gerrard, Young, Sterling, Alli, now Welbeck with that Man United DNA

British players are the worst offenders when it comes to diving, always have been.
I don't know about the worst, but by far the most hypocritical ones. In Latin countries we recognize there is a certain amount of guile to a well performed dive and people accept it for what it is : players trying to get every advantage they can by gambling with the referee's competence.

In England a dive is worse than a 2 footed tackle at the knee level but their payers do it just as much as the rest.

_________________
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23694
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Harmonica on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:24 pm

Whiners and divers. They whine everything, dive and whine, whine and dive. That's all they do.

_________________
- Come with me. Save yourself. You don't owe Argentine people any more. You've given them everything.
- Not everything. Not yet.
Harmonica
Harmonica
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Barcelona
Posts : 11639
Join date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by terrance511 on Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:25 pm

@Harmonica wrote:Whiners and divers. They whine everything, dive and whine, whine and dive. That's all they do.


LOL

_________________
terrance511
terrance511
First Team
First Team

Posts : 1216
Join date : 2012-08-16

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Firenze on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:00 pm

It's the Spanish. Absolutely.. Go down like they're shot at the slightest of contacts. Suso last night was actually embarrassing, talking about Welbeck but then ignore that. Stop.

_________________
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United
Posts : 28253
Join date : 2012-04-25

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:30 pm

@Collblanc wrote:
@Unique wrote: thats a lot of wins from spanish clubs. funny thing is most of the good players from them teams were signed from the EPL. :coffee:


That is how we roll. We make them prove themselves in a B league and then buy them for cheap. When they have proven themselves on the biggest stage of the world and are dropping their form, you can buy the likes of Alexis, Pedro, Morata, Danilo, Di Maria. :coffee:
i know thats how you roll and so does everyone else so when the girls from la liga come on here bragging about how the spanish teams do so well we all know the secret is you buy the best players in the world and higher and fire as many managers as it takes until you win. Wink

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14316
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Art Morte on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:38 pm

@Firenze wrote:It's the Spanish. Absolutely.. Go down like they're shot at the slightest of contacts. Suso last night was actually embarrassing, talking about Welbeck but then ignore that. Stop.


The Spanish / South American definitely have the most "play-acting" all over the field, but when it comes to diving for penalties there's a lot of it going on among the English.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 16415
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 33

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:42 pm

imo the english dont dive enough. the rest of the world have been cheating and diving for years its only the last few years the brits have the ol if you cant beat them join them attitude

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14316
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by BarrileteCosmico on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:11 pm

@Unique wrote:imo the english dont dive enough. the rest of the world have been cheating and diving for years its only the last few years the brits have the ol if you cant beat them join them attitude

rofl

_________________
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : River Plate
Posts : 23694
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 28

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Doc on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Yeah Unique, Brits have been diving way longer than "a few years now".

I still do not get the British absolute disgust with diving/play acting. It's wrong, make no mistake but watching those reckless tackles taking place in the PL gets brushed over most normal, as if career ending tackles are just men being men.

_________________
People of Eternia! I stand before the Great Eye of the galaxy. Chosen by destiny to receive the powers of Greyskull! This inevitable moment will transpire before your eyes, even as He-Man himself bears witness to it. Now. I, Skeletor, am Master of the Universe!
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid
Posts : 12696
Join date : 2011-06-05
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Unique on Fri Mar 16, 2018 3:59 pm

@Doc wrote:Yeah Unique, Brits have been diving way longer than "a few years now".

I still do not get the British absolute disgust with diving/play acting. It's wrong, make no mistake but watching those reckless tackles taking place in the PL gets brushed over most normal, as if career ending tackles are just men being men.
us brexit lads are a bit tougher than the european pansys Very Happy

_________________
Unique
Unique
BOSS MAN

Club Supported : Liverpool
Posts : 14316
Join date : 2015-01-19
Age : 44

Back to top Go down

Re: British players are the biggest divers

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum