Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:27 pm

Not sure why you made it sound like im making contradictory statements, i am not.

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 23 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Thimmy Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:30 pm

Can you clarify, though? Are you saying it's a pipedream that's not unlikely to happen?
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:42 pm

if i say that i want Neymar i can list a bunch of arguments why he would he a fit and why he would chose to come to Madrid. Likewise, someone who thinks otherwise could find reasons why he wouldn't want to.

But since the club isnt communicating about it, there is no reason to think about it. Even if they were, it would be such a lot shot lol.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:16 pm

It’s not going to happen. Even if I stretch logic for a bit and make all the arguments of why Madrid would go for him we have to come back to the fact that we just bought a player for 150m who occupies the same space on the field, and is much more inline with ZZ. Even if we were to play players out of position to fit Neymar in, we have waaaay too many players in the attacking midfield/ forward spots. As much money as RM may have, they certainly don’t want to have the amount of players on the wage bill as we currently do, and we’re having trouble as it is moving players on.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:24 pm

again, the football arguments against signing Neymar are not there. he cant play with hazard? nonsense. if you play a 4231, either hazard or Neymar can play CAM or LW/LAM. Neymar played CAM all of last season and he was amazing as a playmaker and scorer.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:39 pm

DEFENSE. That's the reason Neymar CANNOT play with Benzema and Hazard. You can't defend with 7 players, especially if Kroos and Marcelo are part of those 7.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:14 pm

yes you can lol, like i said, it's useless to argue about hypotheticals, specially when it's a player we dont seem to be targeting. this is what i wanted to avoid... carry on
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:23 pm

I think the club has already wrapped up their transfer activities. The only target missing for them is Pogba, and I think they won't be looking for somebody else if they fail to sign him, which is a huge mistake.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:10 pm

We have actually never defended with more than 7 players. Hell, even some of our defenders (I'm not gonna mention names....cough....marcelo) dont defend. In our years of 4 2 3 1 or 4 3 3 , the front 3 in either formation were never known for their defensive or pressing abilities.

I agree with demon, we have completed all our transfers into the club, with the exception of the pogba/central mid situation. I think the club now is looking for clearouts.....left to me though, I wud have prioritized neymar over pogba....even though I like both players. But that's just me
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:49 pm

chad4401 wrote:The disrespectful comments for a players in bale who has actually done real important things for the club, while overhyped trashsensio who is "a better 9 than benzema" and scrubsco "best midfielder since zidane" were utter shit all season, funny how there is no circus and disrespectful comments for them nonstop, it's almost like their getting that eternal free pass by focusing the hate on bale, a key player who won us trophies so funny.

I used to think winning trophies and scoring big goals made you a legend in rm no matter what, but like I learned after chokeguain left and RM won the 10th, fans were still obsessed with hating on a key player the very first game following season instead of taking the L, everything is about narratives, agendas and popularity, everything else is lip service of wanna be experts making up bs by the day, why a top 5 cl goal scorer of all time is less of a 9, cause he happens to not be a donkey outside the box, massive weakness for a forward to have indeed, yet him and cr scored identical numbers, and I'm sure he gets much less service than cr, but his doesn't count cause made up bs that only RM fans understands which is not understanding anything.

If players aren't YouTube flare hype you guys act like they aren't good enough, isco is the biggest YouTube flare you guys wanted and has been such a failure he made RM stopped playing with a 10 in his first season, everybody act like he wasn't the who killed his so called best position, every season is a breakout season, every game he is the best, he is always the most talented whatever that means, but no one can explain why almost everytime he plays it's so bad the whole team is clearly affected for the worse, instead of being held responsible just push the blame on others and cheer for him blindly and lying through your teeth, all because you guys write extra exaggerated bs about him even when he has been flop from his very first game and he has not progressed at all.

Bale earned his money and if he wants to stay so what, if a players as shit as asensio and isco can stay, he can stay as well cause him at his worse is still better and more proven than they will every be.

Amen, brother.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:20 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:again, the football arguments against signing Neymar are not there. he cant play with hazard? nonsense. if you play a 4231, either hazard or Neymar can play CAM or LW/LAM. Neymar played CAM all of last season and he was amazing as a playmaker and scorer.

If you have Hazard as a LW and Neymar as CAM you're going to watch them run into each other for 90 minutes. Neymar as CAM starts play and wants to get the ball on the left wing- same as Hazard who also drifts into the CAM area.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:29 pm

You are telling me that they are not smart enough to learn how to play with one another over the course of a season? I saw Neymar playing CAM and starting plays in front of the defense lol. The fit issue is not there.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:33 pm

And Sports' point as well, ZZ just won't allow for a team to be that unbalanced. It won't function. You need players to progress the ball to all of these attackers (Neymar, Hazard, Benz, Vini, Jovic, Rodrygo, Bale, Asensio, Isco, Diaz, Vazquez lol). There is only 1 ball after all.

And defending of course. We would get ripped to shreds with a top heavy team like you are picturing. Our wingbacks are essentially forwards, Ramos likes to go up the pitch as well, not to mention all the noted above. Someone has to defend.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:35 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:You are telling me that they are not smart enough to learn how to play with one another over the course of a season? I saw Neymar playing CAM and starting plays in front of the defense lol. The fit issue is not there.

Players will always have preferences, no matter where you play them.

Edit- think about when Mourinho tried to accommodate Coentrao in the midfield and he and Marcelo were basically running into each other every match.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:50 pm

(Neymar, Hazard, Benz, Vini, Jovic, Rodrygo, Bale, Asensio, Isco, Diaz, Vazquez lol). all those players won't play together. hell, in an ideal world 3 or 4 of them will be out in the summer. and none of them has neymar's talent. in actual fact, they'll be good for depth.

accommodating coentrao and marcelo is a very different situation. in that case you have two very limited wingbacks. there's very little to accommodate. one can't defend, and isn't that great of a ball crosser; the other one was always injured

as i mentioned, this is all hypothetical, i know we are not going for him for whatever reason. but fit should really be the last cause for concern. we can talk about drama queen, his agent, his sister's birthday (lol that one always cracks me up), but an offensive talent like that, fit will not be an issue. they find a way to make things work. even at barcelona, its not like he just blended straight away, but as games go on, talent rises
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:00 am

The point is, sure they should be "smart enough" but it doesn't always work out like that, this isn't FIFA where you can just load a team with attackers and have it magically work out.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:20 am

Neymar, Hazard and Benzema predominately drift left and come in the centre. Not to mention we have two LBs who are best when they are attacking. Um, a bit lopsided don't you think just to accommodate a guy we really do not need to win games.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by titosantill Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:09 am

they don't have to all play together, it would be all about the right rotations and depth. obviously someone like neymar just based on what he brings will get minutes. i would rather him here than on the other side....but as i said before, if its a no because mbappe is on the cards next season i'm cool. but we better be all in for that move. hoping psg don't cave one bit
titosantill
titosantill
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Jul 16, 2019 2:18 am

If neymar leaves this season, mbappe will cost a fortune for PSG to let him leave

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:31 am

i dont understand your priorities tbh, if you can get Neymar, you get him first and then you worry about the rest later, he is that good a player.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Jul 16, 2019 3:51 am

Idk man he doesn't play enough defense and will throw off Zidanes innovative structure. Also he'll run into other players who occupy his space

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:46 am

alright then, even if we have the chance, there is o need to sign Neymar since he would run into Hazard's ass
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:17 am

Mr Nick09 wrote:i dont understand your priorities tbh, if you can get Neymar, you get him first and then you worry about the rest later, he is that good a player.

there's so much wrong in this post as it reminds me of the mid 00s. buy all the best players as they will find a way to play well. we need runners not another ball player imo
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:18 am

Valkyrja wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:i dont understand your priorities tbh, if you can get Neymar, you get him first and then you worry about the rest later, he is that good a player.

there's so much wrong in this post as it reminds me of the mid 00s. buy all the best players as they will find a way to play well. we need runners not another ball player imo
except that they ould fit together in the same team lol, i am not suggesting that we sign 3 other number 9 here lol
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:02 pm

If you can get Mbappe within the next couple, or even 3 years, you forget Neymar and you don't look back.
Neymar at this point is rather too toxic to be a no brainer, considering the investment he would take also salary-wise. You have signed Hazard too.

If I was Real DoF and I had signs Mbappé would want to join, I'd absolutely, 100%, concentrate on him.

Of course, there might me no clear signs Mbappé could becaome available so then it's a different story.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jul 16, 2019 1:23 pm

well, that's the thing, we assume Mbappe is going to want to move on soon, but when? is it a guarantee that he comes to Madrid? no. i would rather make this move, and then focus on Mbappe when he is actually asking to leave.

Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next