Perucho21
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
The Madrid One
Mr Nick09
35 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:39 pm

here's the starting lineup for this season:

Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Bale or Isco, Benzema, Hazard

and  bench:

Navas; Odriozola, Milatao, Nacho, Mendy; de Beek, Fede Isco; Lucas, Jovic, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Brahim

Frightening Huh!!!

futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 29 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Freeza Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:41 pm

I'd pick the bench to win
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:44 pm

Freeza wrote:I'd pick the bench to win

yes but as Zidane would say they are the future and we must bring them on slooowwlllllyyyy
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:59 pm

hot flash, it's being reported that the pursuit of Pogba is not dead, but Flo won't pay the 200M for him. Plus there is only a week left to make any deal (sure they are saying it can be possible for the next month, but will Man U sign the two replacements they are reported after this week?

In order to make a offer with any hope, they have to sell one so called star player and bring in at least 100M. Let's examine the possibilities.

Bale - no offers except Chinese, which have twice been rejected due to no transfer fee. It solves salary problems but not the funding needed for a big purchase.

James - Italy clubs only want loan deals, Atleti will pay 40-50, but club seems to be saying no way another player goes to Atleti, plus the amount isn't enough on it's own.

Lucas - doesn't want to go and Zidane seems to want him. Plus the price tag wouldn't  help the needed funding.

Isco - same situation as Lucas. Obvious natural solution if Pep / City would make offer, but then you have Isco and Zidane's resistance. AND it's the last week for sales to EPL teams!!

Modric - only interest is from Italians and they only want loan deals or a sale like Ronaldo with no or little transfer price!

Am I missing something / someone??? I can't see this deal happening no matter how many times Nick and Sports tell us it is a done deal!!!!

futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:05 am

Whether you're on the pogba bandwagon or not. We can all agree on one thing... this season is going to be trash

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by Perucho21 Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:47 am

Van de Beek is a solid player. Definitely hardworking and a good scorer. Pogba isnt coming so we have to make due with Kroos and Modric. \

AS for RW if Bale is not leaving then i would rather give James a chance there. He has played on the right before with Monaco and sporadically with Colombia. Technically speaking Hazard-Benz-James is really good. Defense will be a problem though.
Perucho21
Perucho21
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 03, 2019 4:03 am

An attack of hazard-benzema-James is hot garbage imo and will not score you many goals. James is not a winger and he would yield much better form playing deeper like he did with Carlo in a 442 and then you will run into issues because he doesn't defend
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:01 pm

futbol_bill wrote:Timmy you just echoed my thoughts. There is a good chance IMO that this season can be a repeat of last year and if so Zidane will be sacked.

as long as Zidane insists on trying to rejuvenate the entire starting lineup, it doesn't matter who else is signed.

You would have thought  a reasonable knowledgeable person would conclude after similar miserable results with three separate and different coaches, it isn't the coach that is the problem rather it's the lineup!!

Hell even most of us, as Chad puts it, who know nothing about futbol, were saying a massive overall was needed, yet all that has been done is change some of the bench??????

Bill you know more about footy than me based on what exactly? All you do is repeat everything everybody else says, last time I checked 90% of the things you discuss is wrong asf, this season isn't gonna be isco breakout season? How is that going been 7 years? How did it feel watching benzema scoring all those goals like I predicted? how does it watching asensio coming out as an entitled little shit stain like you? wants to play like shit and put the blame on benzema and bale like a true lying ass Madrid fans would, you guys can watch players play like shit weekly and call it the best game ever, and other play great can't wait to take a shit on it, almost all of you talk like your reading from a script, isco is good and benzema is bad I know football now Laughing... STFU.

Majority of the things I say usually comes to pass especially about shitsco sorry, I mean the most talented, creative and dynamic player ever, that would walk into any midfield Laughing... One of the biggest flops to wear a Madrid jersey and is too embarrassed/scared to leave a club where fans/media are so blinded by their egos they would defend a no passing, no defending and no vision having flop relentlessly but you guys know football? Asensio prince of Madrid cr heir? You guys know football? Kroos-case-modric worst midfield ever went on to dominate Europe you guys know football? Team work is the last thing I see being discussed on this forum cause most are too busy trying to blame or shield players, so I know for a fact most of the things going on in games goes over most of your heads Laughing.

Stick to posting benzema transfer rumours like good boy and stop trying to act like a guy until couple years ago had to be taught everything from scratch.

Remember you being so clueless you didn't even know how to post reliable sources ffs this guy Mad Mad Mad .

Last edited by chad4401 on Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:04 pm

chad4401 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:
Hell even most of us, as Chad puts it, who know nothing about futbol,

Bill you know more about footy than me based on what exactly?

Reading comprehension, brother. You have to work on your reading comprehension.
You could have saved yourself a whole long rant, surely your rants are precious and you can't do an unlimited number of them.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:50 pm

Pogba forcing the issue a but on his side to leave as well
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:32 pm

There's less than a week left before the PL window closes, bit late for that don't you think? even if it is true. It's not happening lol.
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:47 pm

Firenze wrote:There's less than a week left before the PL window closes, bit late for that don't you think? even if it is true. It's not happening lol.

Ed loves the thrill of deadline day deals
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:54 pm

chad4401 wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:Timmy you just echoed my thoughts. There is a good chance IMO that this season can be a repeat of last year and if so Zidane will be sacked.

as long as Zidane insists on trying to rejuvenate the entire starting lineup, it doesn't matter who else is signed.

You would have thought  a reasonable knowledgeable person would conclude after similar miserable results with three separate and different coaches, it isn't the coach that is the problem rather it's the lineup!!

Hell even most of us, as Chad puts it, who know nothing about futbol, were saying a massive overall was needed, yet all that has been done is change some of the bench??????

Bill you know more about footy than me based on what exactly? All you do is repeat everything everybody else says, last time I checked 90% of the things you discuss is wrong asf, this season isn't gonna be isco breakout season? How is that going been 7 years? How did it feel watching benzema scoring all those goals like I predicted? how does it watching asensio coming out as an entitled little shit stain like you? wants to play like shit and put the blame on benzema and bale like a true lying ass Madrid fans would, you guys can watch players play like shit weekly and call it the best game ever, and other play great can't wait to take a shit on it, almost all of you talk like your reading from a script, isco is good and benzema is bad I know football now Laughing... STFU.

Majority of the things I say usually comes to pass especially about shitsco sorry, I mean the most talented, creative and dynamic player ever, that would walk into any midfield Laughing... One of the biggest flops to wear a Madrid jersey and is too embarrassed/scared to leave a club where fans/media are so blinded by their egos they would defend a no passing, no defending and no vision having flop relentlessly but you guys know football? Asensio prince of Madrid cr heir? You guys know football? Kroos-case-modric worst midfield ever went on to dominate Europe you guys know football? Team work is the last thing I see being discussed on this forum cause most are too busy trying to blame or shield players, so I know for a fact most of the things going on in games goes over most of your heads Laughing.

Stick to posting benzema transfer rumours like good boy and stop trying to act like a guy until couple years ago had to be taught everything from scratch.

Remember you being so clueless you didn't even know how to post reliable sources ffs this guy Mad Mad Mad .

So it turns out you can’t even read!!!

I said,  We don’t know anything about futbol as you have so often told us.

I didn’t say anything about Isco nor Asensio other than Zidane has said he wants to return them to their best form. That’s right the coach said that.

In fact my entire post or issue is Zidane thinking he can return entire set of starters plus a couple of others to their best form!

Btw, this forum isn’t about who makes the better predictions, it’s about posting opinions, and we certainly have heard your opinion multiple times!!!!!

Perhaps you should revise your usual cut and paste response to suit the subject at hand!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:24 pm

Firenze wrote:There's less than a week left before the PL window closes, bit late for that don't you think? even if it is true. It's not happening lol.
that's a you problem make sure you sign his replacement cause he can leave till sep 1st for us
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyborg Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:55 am

futbol_bill wrote:here's the starting lineup for this season:

Courtois; Carvajal, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Bale or Isco, Benzema, Hazard

and  bench:

Navas; Odriozola, Milatao, Nacho, Mendy; de Beek, Fede Isco; Lucas, Jovic, Vinicius, Rodrygo, Brahim

Frightening Huh!!!

Navas
Carvajal Varane Militao Mendy
Casemiro
Vde Beek     Kroos
Pogba Hazard
Benzema

circa milan 2007
Cyborg
Cyborg
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Freeza Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:59 am

Cyborg wrote:
futbol_bill wrote:here's the starting lineup for this season:

and  bench:

Frightening Huh!!!

Navas
Carvajal Varane Militao Mendy
Casemiro
Vde Beek     Kroos
Pogba Hazard
Benzema

circa milan 2007

What even is that
Freeza
Freeza
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Makaveli Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:38 pm

Honestly I would like to see something like this.
Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 29 MAcXlrf
Makaveli
Makaveli
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:35 pm

We Arsenal now? Wtf is that I take personal offense
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:07 pm

We're playing a game with transfers that's dated. EPL teams have a ton of money and we can't buy below market value, whether we subjectively agree with the number or not.

As much as i hate Barca, they've embraced the new football economy while we haven't. As a result, they're signing WC players while we only succeed with getting projects...
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Firenze Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:28 pm

have you accepted Pogba isn't coming this summer?

I can see you guys panic buying Dybala, maybe Juve would be open to Benzema or someone to feed CR7 in and exchange plus cash for dybala
Firenze
Firenze
the Bloody-Nine

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:33 pm

Speaking of Pogba, according to Marca, Madrid offered James + €30m for him.

Perez is trying to give Ed a stroke Laughing
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Thimmy Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:35 pm

sportsczy wrote:We're playing a game with transfers that's dated.  EPL teams have a ton of money and we can't buy below market value, whether we subjectively agree with the number or not.  

As much as i hate Barca, they've embraced the new football economy while we haven't.  As a result, they're signing WC players while we only succeed with getting projects...

Their non- established signings have been pretty awful for some time now, though. As much as I think they're showing far more willingness than us to attempt to find players that might improve their team, their talent scouting over the past decade has been absolutely, tragically awful, and the greater bulk of their non-established names have been sold at substantial loss. We've had our fair share of Spanish players who didn't hit the mark either, but overall, I think we've done comparatively really well in signing players such as Di Maria, Özil, and even the ones who went on to succeed at other clubs, like Sneijder and Robben.
Thimmy
Thimmy
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Art Morte Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:42 pm

Thimmy wrote:
sportsczy wrote:We're playing a game with transfers that's dated.  EPL teams have a ton of money and we can't buy below market value, whether we subjectively agree with the number or not.  

As much as i hate Barca, they've embraced the new football economy while we haven't.  As a result, they're signing WC players while we only succeed with getting projects...

Their non- established signings have been pretty awful for some time now, though. As much as I think they're showing far more willingness than us to attempt to find players that might improve their team, their talent scouting over the past decade has been absolutely, tragically awful, and the greater bulk of their non-established names have been sold at substantial loss. We've had our fair share of Spanish players who didn't hit the mark either, but overall, I think we've done comparatively really well in signing players such as Di Maria, Özil, and even the ones who went on to succeed at other clubs, like Sneijder and Robben.

You know you're struggling with transfers when the examples of good transfers have an average age of 33 and it's 5 years since any of them have played for you.
Art Morte
Art Morte
Forum legendest

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by The Demon of Carthage Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:44 pm

I don't know about that, Thimmy. Ter Stegen and Umtiti were two masterstrokes.

If I had to put a label on their scouting department, I would probably choose hit-and-miss. But there's no denying that their willingness to sign established players far exceeds ours and it shows through their transfers.

Also, I think sports makes a pretty good point. It seems to me that Madrid still haven't fully grasped the fact that the market has changed a lot and that you have to go with it if you want to get the best. Barça, on the other hand, wasted no time understanding that and making the transition.
The Demon of Carthage
The Demon of Carthage
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by futbol_bill Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:00 pm

Well, Flo certainly has accepted the new market prices, with regard to sales!!
futbol_bill
futbol_bill
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Aug 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Barca also spent 300 millions on dembele and Coutinho, that's idiotic. Can you imagine Madrid making those deals, we would be laughed out of the room in every footy conversations.

Anyway I disagree with the initial premise from Sports, I think JAS and Calafat have a strong grasp of what the transfer market is today, little evidence to suggest otherwise.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next