SaintJoe
Albiceleste
Magricos
The Madrid One
huntsman
32 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 5 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:07 am

huntsman wrote:I dont know what you re talking about. And you re the one who started the trolling.

You have already answered my question and i answered yours. There's nothing left to discuss unless you want to keep trolling the thread which is your problem.

Stop with the lies man. I asked you a question as to what makes Kahn so great? You gave me NO answer so therefore I have posted no answer. You then went on to bash Iker. scratch

I'm not trolling, I'm actually on topic and asking you what qualities make Kahn great. I could swear this thread was about Kahn? So how am I trolling again?

izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 5 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:09 am

It's not only you who's trolling. I got carried away by answering your pointless questions. i took your bait. I think we should stop now because we have ruined the thread for everyone.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:10 am

huntsman wrote:I already have your answer. You already answered my question but maybe you werent paying attention.

I am not stalling, bra, i am not here to provide you an in-depth analysis about anything. This thread is not about in depth analysis of anyone, its about oliver kahn.

Really? Can you post my response then please and your answer? Also, when you make a thread about a player, you should always offer analysis of how he played and the qualities that made him great. It's not that hard if you atcually WATCHED the player in question.

It's only a matter of time. Cool
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:11 am

rwo power wrote:
izzy26 wrote:You know why he's legendary, I know why's he's Legendary. I want to find out Huntsman reason.
Ah, I see. Well, I've been a Kahn fangirl for a while Very Happy

Good choice. Thumbs up

If you have other good vids you d like to post please go ahead.
I will post more later.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:12 am

huntsman wrote:It's not only you who's trolling. I got carried away by answering your pointless questions. i took your bait. I think we should stop now because we have ruined the thread for everyone.

izzy, i dont actually think you have paid attention. Read my post above.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:14 am

huntsman wrote:It's not only you who's trolling. I got carried away by answering your pointless questions. i took your bait. I think we should stop now because we have ruined the thread for everyone.

I already told you, stop being a coward. This is your thread. Where is the actual analysis and in-depth study and thought process gone into looking into Kahns game style.

I'm asking a question regarding Kahn, that you have refused to answer.

@Crim, you see this? This is how you deal with this guy. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:14 am

Spoiler:
Razz
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:16 am

huntsman wrote:

izzy, i dont actually think you have paid attention. Read my post above.

Are YOU paying attention? What are the qualities that make Kahn great?

See how no one else is giving you the answer so then you can just write, 'yeah I agree'? It's because we wnat to know YOUR views. We want to see the in-depth study youu made into reaching your opinions.

Thats. How. A. Debate. Works.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:17 am

izzy26 wrote:

I already told you, stop being a coward. This is your thread. Where is the actual analysis and in-depth study and thought process gone into looking into Kahns game style.

I gave up

I actually posted a decent response a few pages back, it was ignored obviously lol

I figure eventually his trolling will get him banned, I mean he even said that Casillas isn't the best keeper at Madrid atm ffs :facepalm:

No point arguing with a moron and a troll

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 am

izzy26 wrote:

I see, so all those pointless questions and posts made by you were just an experiment. It's fine by me, but i cant speak for the others.

I want to apologize for the other serious users for spoiling this thread. It was not my intention to do that, but i got carried away. I should have not taken izzy's bait. My bad. I will now stop responding.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 am

I remember Kahn at the 2002 world cup Germany had a really shitty team then compared to the spain team which probably is one of the best teams ever. And I remember Kahn making save after save after save in that tournament while Iker didnt really have to do much most matches with his spain team playing tiki taka having 80% possession just saying.
xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by skali Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:24 am

Huntsman are you Marta? Cause this genuinely feels like another psychological experiment and so far its working quite well.

Last edited by skali on Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total
skali
skali
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:25 am

huntsman wrote:I see, so all those pointless questions and posts made by you were just an experiment. It's fine by me, but i cant speak for the others.

I want to apologize for the other serious users for spoiling this thread. It was not my intention to do that, but i got carried away. I should have not taken izzy's bait. My bad. I will now stop responding.

Stop trying to play victim, no one's buying it.

You spoiled your own thread by disguising behind your real motives: To bash Iker again.

YOU brought up Iker. Why? I don't know.

I've asked countless times on what makes Kahn so great and you refused and ignored the question.

Don't worry. EVERY MOD/ADMIN will get a PM of this thread to see what you were really up to. Laughing

I still find that you USED Kahn to act as a sheild for your real motives is disgusting. Legendary GK treated like dirt by someone who could not appreciate his actual abilities. Shame really.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:31 am

xabi wrote:I remember Kahn at the 2002 world cup Germany had a really shitty team then compared to the spain team which probably is one of the best teams ever. And I remember Kahn making save after save after save in that tournament while Iker didnt really have to do much most matches with his spain team playing tiki taka having 80% possession just saying.

Good info. Kahn is indeed a super goalkeeper.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:34 am

xabi wrote:I remember Kahn at the 2002 world cup Germany had a really shitty team then compared to the spain team which probably is one of the best teams ever. And I remember Kahn making save after save after save in that tournament while Iker didnt really have to do much most matches with his spain team playing tiki taka having 80% possession just saying.
That's what made Neuer so great in the last season when he was still at Schalke. The saves he had to make while bailing out his non-existing defense utterly made him stand out there, too. Right now while he is at Bayern with a moderate defense (you can't really call Van Buyten more than moderate - and that is being extremely generous already) he already kept a clean sheet of 1018 minutes. Kahn had a record of 1012 minute clean sheet in all competitions, by the way, and he still holds the record of least conceded goals in the BL in one season.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:37 am

rwo power wrote:
That's what made Neuer so great in the last season when he was still at Schalke. The saves he had to make while bailing out his non-existing defense utterly made him stand out there, too. Right now while he is at Bayern with a moderate defense (you can't really call Van Buyten more than moderate - and that is being extremely generous already) he already kept a clean sheet of 1018 minutes. Kahn had a record of 1012 minute clean sheet in all competitions, by the way, and he still holds the record of least conceded goals in the BL in one season.

Hey rwo power. You have just said earlier that you are a kahn fangirl and suppoter, right?

I just have a simple question to ask you, does this thread i made actually bash kahn in anyway? I mean did i actually post something which harms his legendary status? Believe me if i did, it was not my intention. I just thought i would ask you and seek your opinion because you are a true kahn supporter.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Daniels Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:37 am

Just answer the freaking question huntsman.
Jack Daniels
Jack Daniels
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:37 am

rwo power wrote:That's what made Neuer so great in the last season when he was still at Schalke. The saves he had to make while bailing out his non-existing defense utterly made him stand out there, too. Right now while he is at Bayern with a moderate defense (you can't really call Van Buyten more than moderate - and that is being extremely generous already) he already kept a clean sheet of 1018 minutes. Kahn had a record of 1012 minute clean sheet in all competitions, by the way, and he still holds the record of least conceded goals in the BL in one season.

Poor Van Buyten, Can't catch a break. Laughing
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:38 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Just answer the freaking question huntsman.

Preach brother Preach. cheers
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:40 am

Jack Daniels wrote:Just answer the freaking question huntsman.

Which question, JD? As far as i know, izzy was not interested in any answer. It was all a scheme he planted in this thread to frame me with trolling. I mean what is he trying to prove is beyond me.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:43 am

huntsman wrote:Which question, JD? As far as i know, izzy was not interested in any answer. It was all a scheme he planted in this thread to frame me with trolling. I mean what is he trying to prove is beyond me.

You already trolled when you bashed Iker in your OP. I ignored that.

I then asked you, What qualities make Kahn so great?' You igonred. There's no malice here, I'm up for a debate early in the morning. Goes great with my breakfast. :coffee:
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:43 am

huntsman wrote:Hey rwo power. You have just said earlier that you are a kahn fangirl and suppoter, right?

I just have a simple question to ask you, does this thread i made actually bash kahn in anyway? I mean did i actually post something which harms his legendary status? Believe me if i did, it was not my intention. I just thought i would ask you and seek your opinion because you are a true kahn supporter.
Well, posting stuff *not* related to Kahn and his greatness diminishes this thread, just as bickering between people about what this thread it about. Concentrate on the divine Kahn and everything is fine!

BTW, I have some problems finding YouTube videos of scenes I remember, because it is a while ago and I didn't memorize exactly which matches they were in - and it is difficult to find the proper videos just with vage memories of great saves and/or great actions. But I do remember I just loved watching him strike terror in attackers in one on ones and imperiously directing his defense around and stuff like that.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:48 am

17 saves in World Cup 2010 and 6 clean sheets against the likes of Chile, Switzerland, Honduras, Portugal, Paraguay, Germany and Netherlands including a penalty stop in the QF's which was crucial in Spain going through and 2 1v1 saves against Robben in the final to save Spain.

Then the countless times he destroyed any run behind the line of defence (see video) he was immense. Maybe not Kahn immense but to to say Iker didn't do much is redic.

Compared to Oliver Kahn's amazing display in 2002 it's not too bad. Kahn had 25 saves and 5 clean sheets against the likes of Saudi Arabia, Ireland, Cameroon, Paraguay, USA, South Korea and Brasil

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:50 am

rwo power wrote:Well, posting stuff *not* related to Kahn and his greatness diminishes this thread, just as bickering between people about what this thread it about. Concentrate on the divine Kahn and everything is fine!

BTW, I have some problems finding YouTube videos of scenes I remember, because it is a while ago and I didn't memorize exactly which matches they were in - and it is difficult to find the proper videos just with vage memories of great saves and/or great actions. But I do remember I just loved watching him strike terror in attackers in one on ones and imperiously directing his defense around and stuff like that.

You take that Kahn love out of this thread! :arrow: Laughing

Anyway, The man was like a teams own personal bus between the sticks. He was so commanding, quick around the box, and never dropped his focus and concentration made a beast.
Something about the way he stopped so many one-on-ones was so beautiful, it was like he was saying, 'That's was NO WHERE NEAR good enough to beat me.'

KAHN!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably my favourite GK. (hard to decide between him, Iker and Peter S)
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:53 am

izzy26 wrote:
rwo power wrote:Well, posting stuff *not* related to Kahn and his greatness diminishes this thread, just as bickering between people about what this thread it about. Concentrate on the divine Kahn and everything is fine!

You take that Kahn love out of this thread! :arrow: Laughing

Anyway, The man was like a teams own personal bus between the sticks. He was so commanding, quick around the box, and never dropped his focus and concentration made a beast.
Something about the way he stopped so many one-on-ones was so beautiful, it was like he was saying, 'That's was NO WHERE NEAR good enough to beat me.'

KAHN!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably my favourite GK. (hard to decide between him, Iker and Peter S)

Yeah I liked Kahn but for me it's between Zoff Peter S and Casillas lol

But thats what football is about personal prefrences

At least I can say I've watched those players >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:54 am

Well, Kahn definitely has a strong personality and I totally love how he and Lehmann still have their verbal fights. And despite these constant infights through their carrers, Kahn showed the greatness to shake hands with Lehmann before the penalty shootout in 2006 and wished him luck. What a guy!
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next