SaintJoe
Albiceleste
Magricos
The Madrid One
huntsman
32 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 3 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:01 am

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 3 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:07 am

english_jewel wrote:Casillas current best GK in the world?

Yeah that's what he actually thinks. He's not even the best real madrid goalkeeper.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:18 am

affraid

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:24 am

huntsman wrote:
english_jewel wrote:Casillas current best GK in the world?

Yeah that's what he actually thinks. He's not even the best real madrid goalkeeper.

Again with the trolling.....

Seriously.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:29 am

I read somewhere that Kahn is related to Genghis, but a large percentage of the population are.

In fact, it is estimated that about .08% of the world's population are direct descendants from Genghis Khan. I read that Kahn ancestor's hail from both Scandnavia and the Russian Tatars who have close blood ties with Genghis, so its entirely possible and would explain a lot him being related to Ghenghis Khan.

.08 out of today's 7 billion population is about 56 million people.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:30 am

@hunstsman; I though we already talked about the Iker issue.

You did not reply with solid arguments then bro, so don't broadcast that opinion around. Saying the earth is flat 1000000 times would not make it so.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:31 am

heytorzegonna heyt

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 3 Oliver_Kahn_DW_Spor_312550g
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:34 am

Serge Gnabry wrote:
Crimson wrote:
You never watched Khan play ffs Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 3 1625187496

All you can count on is your trolling and your trolling.......

Kahn Kahn Kahn

He's not Pakistani ffs!!!!

Here are the number of nationalities you would see Khan in their names:
1- Pakistan.
2- India.
3- Turkey.
4- Mongolia.
5- Kazakhstan.
6- Azerbejain.
7- Russia.
8- Bangladesh.
9- Iraq.
10- U.S.A.
11- Hungary.

Just for your information.

It did not occur to you that one guy simply made a mistake, and the others without knowing
any better simply carried that mistake over.

Sometimes people make mistakes, no reason to go in a KHAAAAAAAAN rage over it.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:37 am

Lord Spencer wrote:@hunstsman; I though we already talked about the Iker issue.

You did not reply with solid arguments then bro, so don't broadcast that opinion around. Saying the earth is flat 1000000 times would not make it so.

They took down the video i wanted to broadcast. People who know me from goal.com or the early days of goallegacy forums know about my iker the terrible thread.

In that thread i posted a video showing most (not all) of iker's shameful, really really embarrassing blunders. Blunders that neither my grandma or sister do if they were to put on the gloves and the madrid jersey.

Uefa took it down apparently. Before posting the video, it was there on youtube for many years, but it looks like someone who doesnt want to see iker exposed reported it.

Oh and i know every goalie makes blunders, but not 100s, and those made by iker are no ordinary blunders. The tell you alot about the complexion of his character, and what goes on in his brains and his fears. He stutters. He has obvious problems. He lacks confidence. He believes he s not good enough, and that all the success that the spanish media gave him is based on his looks and luck and he worries that his luck will run out.

I would like to keep this thread about Oliver please.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:55 am

Lord Spencer wrote:I read somewhere that Kahn is related to Genghis, but a large percentage of the population are.

In fact, it is estimated that about .08% of the world's population are direct descendants from Genghis Khan. I read that Kahn ancestor's hail from both Scandnavia and the Russian Tatars who have close blood ties with Genghis, so its entirely possible and would explain a lot him being related to Ghenghis Khan.

.08 out of today's 7 billion population is about 56 million people.

wow wtf

:bow: Lord Spenc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:02 am

huntsman wrote:
Why is this trolling? Why? explain and if you fail, i am going to report you for trolling.

huntsman wrote:You have 5 mins. I am still waiting for your explanation, troll.

huntsman wrote:Now we all know who the troll is. Now go back to the madrid section at the bottom of the page.

huntsman wrote:Well dont defend. We re not in a war zone here. Just learn how to make decent conversations like mature adults do.

huntsman wrote:Yeah that's what he actually thinks. He's not even the best real madrid goalkeeper.

huntsman wrote:SO what do you think, nick? I say its time to get a new goalie. Its not going to happen for maybe another 4 years, but that doesnt mean its not time. :coffee:

huntsman wrote:No one can do worse that that? I can top that for sure.
+ you posted a video on Casillas

You're clearly trolling and it's your own thread (not sure if possible). You've created a thread glorifying a player you've admitted to not watching. Looks like someone's trying to have their cake and eat it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:05 am

Anyone who think kahn wasnt agreat keeper is marbles any basin his greates of just the 02 world cup is marbles as well.

One of the truly great gk easily second best of all time only buffon was better.

Kahn only problem was that he was a bit crazy, had to be the german in him loll
michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:08 am

michael1 wrote:Anyone who think kahn wasnt agreat keeper is marbles any basin his greates of just the 02 world cup is marbles as well.

One of the truly great gk easily second best of all time only buffon was better.

Kahn only problem was that he was a bit crazy, had to be the german in him loll

Watch this vid then, one of my fav. Very Happy

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by H.A. Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:25 am

How is it possible for a keeper to hold so many achievements to back up how good he is V.S. an opinion which is being pushed as a fact be taken seriously :facepalm:

That's exactly how bad your argument is huntsman

Youtube videos aren't really "proof" of anything, 5 blunders v.s. 100 saves doesn't mean 5>100

Oh and about kahn being "better" that casillas, videos from youtube will not proof anything. Comparing apples to oranges!!
H.A.
H.A.
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:29 am

Unless you provide a video that shows a 100 matches during Kahn or Iker, then the video is irrelevant.

For any meaningful data, you would need at least 100 matches to look at a keeper's "character", whether it is is Kahn, Iker, Buffon, or Almunia.

I already explained that for Iker's type, more blunders are normal. However, blunders regardless of how numerous or silly they are do not make or break a GK.

They are small part of the game, and for every blunder he makes a spectacular save and you start posting youtube videos left and right and center.

If you can provide a video that centers in the GK and is in the duration of at least (100)(90) = 9000 minutes, then your argument is based on highlights and are not to be taken seriously.

I understand that few people have the time to invest on actually watching the players, but if you are not investing the time to accurately argue about Iker, don't take the time to claim absolutely ridicilous arguments such as "Casillas is not even RM best GK".
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:18 am

huntsman wrote:They say the eyes are the window of the soul. Look at those fearless eyes. Just Look at the amount of energy oozing from his eyes and exploited in massive levels of concentration and meditation at the same time. Look at the one on ones, the speed of his reactions, his attitude on the pitch and his leadership skills. Look at his relationship with the ball and how he treats her when she's resting on his gloves.

Now look at all the above and the vid below and then look me in the eyes and tell me you seriously think iker can best that.
Totally signed, this! (Well, just look at my sig+ava - Oliver Kahn just rules!)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by michael1 Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:33 am

a player having more achievements doesnt necesarily make them better players.

i mean for example totti one of the best attacking midfielders this generatiion but he has hardly achieved much due to his love for roma.

lets say aquilani goes on and wins cl with ac, does that mean his better than totti ??

no it doesnt, its a team game guys.

and really this argument is pointless as buffon khan and iker are top notch keepers who have some sort of weaknesses, different to each other.

to try and pick who was the best from here is quite hard, but if i had to pick it would be:

1.buffon
2.khan
3.iker

now whats seperates the 3 is negligible just little things here and there

either way all 3 are great keepers and there really is no need to get into arguments over it as we are lucky to have seen/see such great keepers as they are a rare commidity these days

michael1
michael1
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:02 am

rwo power wrote:
huntsman wrote:They say the eyes are the window of the soul. Look at those fearless eyes. Just Look at the amount of energy oozing from his eyes and exploited in massive levels of concentration and meditation at the same time. Look at the one on ones, the speed of his reactions, his attitude on the pitch and his leadership skills. Look at his relationship with the ball and how he treats her when she's resting on his gloves.

Now look at all the above and the vid below and then look me in the eyes and tell me you seriously think iker can best that.
Totally signed, this! (Well, just look at my sig+ava - Oliver Kahn just rules!)

So glad you agree Very Happy
Kahn is the best GK.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:11 am

Lord Spencer wrote:Unless you provide a video that shows a 100 matches during Kahn or Iker, then the video is irrelevant.

For any meaningful data, you would need at least 100 matches to look at a keeper's "character", whether it is is Kahn, Iker, Buffon, or Almunia.

I already explained that for Iker's type, more blunders are normal. However, blunders regardless of how numerous or silly they are do not make or break a GK.

They are small part of the game, and for every blunder he makes a spectacular save and you start posting youtube videos left and right and center.

If you can provide a video that centers in the GK and is in the duration of at least (100)(90) = 9000 minutes, then your argument is based on highlights and are not to be taken seriously.

I understand that few people have the time to invest on actually watching the players, but if you are not investing the time to accurately argue about Iker, don't take the time to claim absolutely ridicilous arguments such as "Casillas is not even RM best GK".

Its not about the quantity of goals he concedes via his famous bloopers. I am sure me and you agree that they are more than a 100. It's actually about the quality.

No goalie i know would make terrible mistakes like the one in the vid below. This is not his 10th time he concedes this way and it wont be the last. This type of error, if you understand the basics of football, you d actually agree with all i have been saying. It's the type of errors iker makes and not the quantity. anyway who are we to fool? iker excels in both, quality and quantity of errors. He's the best in both departments.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:15 am

Well, what does it for me is that Kahn was a great captain and leader on the pitch who could motivate his team and struck fear into the hearts of the attackers. Best quote from him when asked what Bayern lacked when they lost against Schalke one time: "Eier, wir brauchen Eier!" ("Balls, we need balls!") XD

Last edited by rwo power on Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo-Queen struck again)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:16 am

Ah, Kahn. Unbelieveable goalie. :bow:

I'm curious Huntsman, what are you trying to achieve with this thread? Have you ever watched Kahn play?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 am

izzy26 wrote:Ah, Kahn. Unbelieveable goalie. :bow:

I'm curious Huntsman, what are you trying to achieve with this thread? Have you ever watched Kahn play?

Sure i ve watched him play.

Izzy, you do agree kahn is a great goalie, right?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:19 am

huntsman wrote:

Really, What would you consider his great qualities as a GK?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:21 am

rwo power wrote:Well, what does it for me is that Kahn was a great captain and leader on the pitch who could motivate his team and struck fear into the hearts of the attackers. Best quote from him when asked what Bayern lacked when they lost against Schalke one time: "Eier, wir brauchen Eier!" ("Balls, we need balls!") XD

So true. He's a great leader and he can stop any forward today. Just one look and they're hypnotized. I also believe he's better than buffon.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:22 am

izzy26 wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Really, What would you consider his great qualities as a GK?

What isnt? But his greatest qualities in my opinion are those i mentioned in my op.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:24 am

huntsman wrote:What isnt? But his greatest qualities in my opinion are those i mentioned in my op.

No, I asked you what are his great qualities not what qualities all GKs need to be considered great.

What are his great qualities?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next