SaintJoe
Albiceleste
Magricos
The Madrid One
huntsman
32 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 8 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:32 am

Cosign! I love how he assumes he can challenge anyone on the forum. It's now my dream to put together a GL forum team and finally be able to end huntsman. I swear I'm going to try and make this happen, it's our only chance to see the humiliation on his face. Although, I'm sure after we beat the brakes off him he will have excuses :lol!:

Back to top Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 8 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:36 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Cosign! I love how he assumes he can challenge anyone on the forum. It's now my dream to put together a GL forum team and finally be able to end huntsman. I swear I'm going to try and make this happen, it's our only chance to see the humiliation on his face. Although, I'm sure after we beat the brakes off him he will have excuses :lol!:

Beat me in a real match of football?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 am

LOL how is this thread still going on?

I think some people like to talk to Huntsman even if they say otherwise in their posts. Laughing

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:38 am

Out of curiosity.......How old are you Huntsman?

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:41 am

Crimson wrote:Out of curiosity.......How old are you Huntsman?

What does this have to do with anything? I have already mentioned my age before.

How old are you?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:44 am

huntsman wrote:
Crimson wrote:Out of curiosity.......How old are you Huntsman?

What does this have to do with anything? I have already mentioned my age before.

How old are you?

27 lol

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:46 am

I ll be 27 in 2017
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:47 am

:facepalm:

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:49 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote: :facepalm:

How old are you tetrahedron?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:53 am

Seriously, comparing Kahn to Casillas is like comparing Baggio to Walcott. Surprised
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:56 am

VivaStPauli wrote:Seriously, comparing Kahn to Casillas is like comparing Baggio to Walcott. Surprised

Are you saying that Walcott is better than Baggio?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:36 am

huntsman wrote:
Lord Spencer wrote:First, apparently you do not understand the basics of football, because both Kahn and Buffon made similar errors.

I know and understand very weell the basics of football. I guarantee that i can out-play anyone of you madrid fans in a real match of football. Infact, give me a goalkeeper and one defender / 3 players including me, against a team of 11 and i promise i can beat you with a dozen goals in 15 mins. My point is not to show off my talents but to tell you that you're wrong. I understand the basics of football.

Kahn and Buffon might have made errors, but the amount of errors they made is much less than iker and the quality of errors is different.

Lord Spencer wrote:GK experts all around the world put Iker in top 10 list of GK of the last 20 years, and yet you come around with some youtube video and pretend the knowledge you get from it is equal to the knowledge you get from watching the man in action for 9000 minutes.

Show me a list of what you're claiming. Unless GK experts are wrong, there is no such list.

I didnt pretend that the knowledge i get from watching a couple of youtube vids is equal to that of men watching 9000 minutes, because in many times, my knowledge surpasses it. It's a talent i picked down the road. I can even tell that i know you better than anyone here knows you already.

Lord Spencer wrote:Youtube videos are not Statically Significant, they are too short for any proper analysis.
If Iker was the best in both departments as you claim, then RM would not have won anything for the duration Iker was between the posts. Since they always had a terrible defense.

Everything is significant, the devil is in the details. As someone else mentioned before me, achievments are not everything. Casillas lacks all the defining aspects of a real goalkeeper. I dont want to go to extents of claiming, even I make a better goalie than him given 6 months of training to gain back my form.

Lord Spencer wrote:You have the opinion that Iker is rubbish, and yet you broadcast it as fact. It is not fact, here is a lesson for you, not everything you believe is fact. Learn to learn. Watching youtube videos making poor judgment on players based on 9 minutes of highlight footage is ridiculous.

The fact that a GK who saves 10 shots and spills the11th is suddenly labeled as crap because that spill was the only thing in highlights is ridicilous.

Your stastics are not accurate. And you keep forgetting the most important point i have made about why iker is not a real goalie. It is not the 10 shots (quantity) he saves but rather the quality and frequency of those mistakes.

Lord Spencer wrote:
If you do not respond to these questions we are asking you with proper analysis, and only if:

1- Then admit you are a troll.
2- Then admit you know nothing about football, and cease to post fantasy opinions.

There is not way around it huntsamn, you either contribute with actual analysis, or pick one of the above.

If you don't contribute with actual analysis, we will assume you are both a troll, and one who doesn't know anything about football.

No Spencer, if i refused to respond to those questions it means many things, but mainly:

1- I chose to ignore responding to them or i simply dont want to
2- I already responded to them but you werent paying attention
3- The answers i gave did not match your expectations and you re looking for other details in that case you have to be more clear and specific.

If you ask me which one from the above is true, i pick 2. I have already responded to all your questions and queries, you guys just cant see that.

Ok, I am done here. If these responses don't show we are dealing with either a deluded fan or a troll, I don't know what responses do.

Regards and best of luck on your life huntsman.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:15 am

huntsman wrote:Show me a list of what you're claiming. Unless GK experts are wrong, there is no such list.
Actually, there is: http://www.iffhs.de
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:55 am

rwo power wrote:
huntsman wrote:Show me a list of what you're claiming. Unless GK experts are wrong, there is no such list.
Actually, there is: http://www.iffhs.de

The list has iker as the best keeper. Yep. It's me against the world and I might be wrong, but i still dont acknowledge him as a a good goalie and I am not going to change my opinion about that. Facts are too hard to be ignored. I am sorry but i cant lie to myself.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:15 pm

You could find that information right below my join date. Once again with the skimming, when will you learn?

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:22 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:when will you learn?

Better late than never.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:25 pm

WE AGREE ON SOMETHING Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:53 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:25 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:Seriously, comparing Kahn to Casillas is like comparing Baggio to Walcott. Surprised
that would be comparing kahn to neuer

kahn can be elevated to baggio's status because he was so good.. but seriously iker - walcott? i dont have to list his achievements and his personal influence in winning so many trophies both for club and nt do i ? i mean you may think that kahn is better, but iker is not some unproven smuck playing in the sunday league.. he is one of the best goal keepers of this generation and i rate him above kahn but thats my opinion and that doesnt mean kahn was any less of a great goal keeper
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:27 pm

Best goalkeeper ever and perhaps best defender

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:56 pm

diptiman wrote:
that would be comparing kahn to neuer

kahn can be elevated to baggio's status because he was so good.. but seriously iker - walcott? i dont have to list his achievements and his personal influence in winning so many trophies both for club and nt do i ? i mean you may think that kahn is better, but iker is not some unproven smuck playing in the sunday league.. he is one of the best goal keepers of this generation and i rate him above kahn but thats my opinion and that doesnt mean kahn was any less of a great goal keeper

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:08 pm

CASILLAS IS THE WORST KEEPER RM EVER HAD CUZ BUFFON IS BETTER.

OH, BUT IM NOT TROLLING LULZ
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:26 pm

A GK is the most important player in a team. In fact it wouldnt be wrong to say he is 50% of the team. And as long as Real Madrid have casillas as their gk and captain they will not win big, and even when they win they will struggle, and if they win, they would have even won more if they didnt have iker as gk. This is honestly and truely my opinion.

We (Real Madrid Fans) blame lass for the goal against Rayo (which if we were to lose that game and we were losing it until late in the first half, our season would have been in danger) and forget to blame or defense and iker. Iker was about to take us all down and the season hasnt even started yet.

I love Real Madrid, I am a Real Madrid Fan, and i like Iker as a person. He seems to be nice. But i cant let my emotions cloud my judgment.

Look at those mistakes / bloopers / blunders. They are not ordinary. Every great GK makes some or even many but not like this. No Way!.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Fair to say that Spain wouldnt have won Euro and World Cup if not for Casillas

His leadership alone brought so much to the table.Casillas deserved to be in top 3 of FIFA Ballon D'or ahead of Iniesta and even Messi.How Iniesta finished second in that list that season is beyond me.

Only two goals conceded entire World Cup one was due to a defensive lapse i think from Pique(Not entirely sure).

And the crucial penalties he saved against Paraguay ?That proved so vital in the end.

Not to forget his one on one saves against the Dutch in the final.He was as crucial for Spain as Buffon was for Italy in 2006.

I cannot bring stats but having watched him he has an incredible record in penalty shoot-outs as well dare i say better than Buffon.

Blunders?I think every keeper commits blunders.I can easily point out some of the blunders he has committed most recently against Milan 2 years ago.And not to mention Real Madrid had a really fragile and untrustworthy backline then but it has all changed with Mou in charge.

If you keep picking on his errors now and then quite frankly you are speaking like a really ignorant person who does nothing but judge a players quality by viewing youtube videos.

I have huge amount of respect for Casillas.He rightfully is Spain's and Real Madrid's captain.

But i would rank Buffon and Kahn slightly above him.All three are legendary keepers in their own right.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:33 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:Fair to say that Spain wouldnt have won Euro and World Cup if not for Casillas

His leadership alone brought so much to the table.Casillas deserved to be in top 3 of FIFA Ballon D'or ahead of Iniesta and even Messi.How Iniesta finished second in that list that season is beyond me.

Only two goals conceded entire World Cup one was due to a defensive lapse i think from Pique(Not entirely sure).

And the crucial penalties he saved against Paraguay ?That proved so vital in the end.

Not to forget his one on one saves against the Dutch in the final.He was as crucial for Spain as Buffon was for Italy in 2006.

I cannot bring stats but having watched him he has an incredible record in penalty shoot-outs as well dare i say better than Buffon.

Blunders?I think every keeper commits blunders.I can easily point out some of the blunders he has committed most recently against Milan 2 years ago.And not to mention Real Madrid had a really fragile and untrustworthy backline then but it has all changed with Mou in charge.

If you keep picking on his errors now and then quite frankly you are speaking like a really ignorant person who does nothing but judge a players quality by viewing youtube videos.

I have huge amount of respect for Casillas.He rightfully is Spain's and Real Madrid's captain.

But i would rank Buffon and Kahn slightly above him.All three are legendary keepers in their own right.

Quality post

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Kahn and Buffon slightly above him?
Casillas isnt even as good as valdes, Neuer, Cech. I dont even rate iker in the top 10 keepers this or last season let alone compare him with true GK legends. But that's just me.

Call me ignorant as much as you want, I still stand by my opinion. Casillas is the reason why madrid havent won big in a long long time. We need a new leader at the back. A GK is more important than all the defense.

Again, i am not trolling. This is honestly my sincere opinion. I am voicing it over and over again because it kills me to see a great team like Real being lead by such an incapable keeper. No matter how much we improve upfront, we re not going anywhere with a keeper like iker. Ronaldo, neymar, sahin, midfield, you guys name it. We re not going to win big, and even if we win, we will struggle, and if we win, we wouldve won more trophies if we had a good goalie guarding our goal.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next