SaintJoe
Albiceleste
Magricos
The Madrid One
huntsman
32 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 9 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:38 pm

Kahn and Buffon slightly above him?
Casillas isnt even as good as valdes, Neuer, Cech. I dont even rate iker in the top 10 keepers this or last season let alone compare him with true GK legends. But that's just me.

Call me ignorant as much as you want, I still stand by my opinion. Casillas is the reason why madrid havent won big in a long long time. We need a new leader at the back. A GK is more important than all the defense.

Again, i am not trolling. This is honestly my sincere opinion. I am voicing it over and over again because it kills me to see a great team like Real being lead by such an incapable keeper. No matter how much we improve upfront, we re not going anywhere with a keeper like iker. Ronaldo, neymar, sahin, midfield, you guys name it. We re not going to win big, and even if we win, we will struggle, and if we win, we wouldve won more trophies if we had a good goalie guarding our goal.

huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 9 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:46 pm

huntsman wrote:Kahn and Buffon slightly above him?
Casillas isnt even as good as valdes, Neur, Cech. I dont even rate iker in the top 10 keepers this or last season let alone compare him with true GK legends. But that's just me.

Call me ignorant as much as you want, I still stand by my opinion. Casillas is the reason why madrid havent won big in a long long time. We need a new leader at the back. A GK is more important than all the defense.

Again, i am not trolling. This is honestly my sincere opinion. I am voicing it over and over again because it kills me to see a great team like Real being lead by such an incapable keeper. No matter how much we improve upfront, we re not going anywhere with a keeper like iker. Ronaldo, neymar, sahin, midfield, you guys name it. We re not going to win big, and even if we win, we will struggle, and if we win, we wouldve won more trophies if we had a good goalie guarding our goal.

Casillas is the reason we won the Champions League in 2002 and the CdR in 2011

The youngest keeper to play in and keep a clean sheet in a Champions League final in 2000

The reason Spain won the World Cup in 2010 and the Euro's in 2008

Has the record for most clean sheets at International level

He is also the main reason we won back to back La Liga titles not so long ago

The reason we haven't won the UCL in such a long time is certainly not Casillas's fault, but rather poor management as a whole, managers flying through the revolving door and players along with it. The club had no stability and a very very poor defence along with it.

I know your blatantly trolling and I don't know why the mod's haven't banned you yet and I don't know why I am bothering but whatever.....

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:54 pm

one trophy in 10 years? And he certainly wasnt the reason why madrid won the CL back in 2002.

And he certainly wasnt the reason why madrid won the CDR. He did put a good performance in the CDR but winning the CDR wasnt completely his merit.

That's exactly what i am saying. We need a big Goalie to win big.

And i am not trolling so stop calling me a troll and indirectly passing cheap messages calling the moderators to ban me. As you can see, its only you and a couple of madrid fans who continue chasing me in threads which arent even posted in the madrid section. If anyone deserves an infraction it would be you.

Just deal with it; either argue with respect or simply add me to you ignore list or if you re one of the people who dont use the ignore list, simply ignore my threads / posts instead of telling us everytime "I dont know why i bother and type all this", "i dont know why the mods havent banned you yet" (In other words, hey mods, if you dont ban this user, youre not doing a proper job, either ban him or explain to us (You) why you dont want to ban him and why all the bias"

It is obvious that if you carry on with these antics, you ll eventually get me banned as i have been warned repeatedly for other things and i do know i am walking on thin ice already.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:04 pm

You cant the deny the fact that Neuer and Casillas are the two best keepers at the moment.This is an actual fact which would get a unanimous response.

It is your opinion ?Then i'll take your word for it.All i can say that it is a naive judgement on your part honestly.

Again i dont understand why you ignore his contributions for Spain.He is the leader of the backline simply put.There is a reason why he is still favoured ahead of the likes of world class keepers in Spain's ranks such as Valdes and Reina.

Not winning trophies for Madrid with Casillas in goal ?I guess Real Madrid fans would enlighten you on that part better than me.

Your hate for Casillas has gone to such an incredible level that i have all but assumed that you dont watch any of Real Madrid or Spain's matches.

I guess all you do is pick out random videos of Casillas' bloopers and thereby portray that he is an incapable keeper.Again thats naivety on your part.

Having watched him i can say this with a conviction that he would make into the list of all time top 10 keepers list quite comfortably.

And the longevity of Casillas cannot be ignored as well.He has been consistently world class for about a decade and its still the case.I can easily say that he is in his peak years now.

He is a Spain and Real Madrid legend without a doubt.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Surag.Blueguy wrote:You cant the deny the fact that Neuer and Casillas are the two best keepers at the moment.This is an actual fact which would get an unanimous response.

It is your opinion ?Then i'll take your word for it.All i can say that it is a naive judgement on your part honestly.

Again i dont understand why you ignore his contributions for Spain.He is the leader of the backline simply put.There is a reason why he is still favoured ahead of the likes of world class keepers in Spain's ranks such as Valdes and Reina.

Not winning trophies for Madrid with Casillas in goal ?I guess Real Madrid fans would enlighten you on that part better than me.

Your hate for Casillas has gone to such an incredible level that i have all but assumed that you dont watch any of Real Madrid or Spain's matches.

I guess all you do is pick out random videos of Casillas' bloopers and thereby portray that he is an incapable keeper.Again thats naivety on your part.

Having watched him i can say this with a conviction that he would make into the list of all time top 10 keepers list quite comfortably.

And the longevity of Casillas cannot be ignored as well.He has been consistently world class for about a decade and its still the case.I can easily say that he is in his peak years now.

He is a Spain and Real Madrid legend without a doubt.

That is my opinion. If you find it naive, then i can live with that. I am not going bananas for that or call the mods to ban you. I can deal with you or others calling me ignorant and naive, and even a troll (as long as it doesnt get me in trouble).

I am not talking about his contributations to spain but only to Madrid Club. He has dont nothing more to spain than any other player playing for the spanish NT. The entire world cup was a fluke. but lets not make this as the center of the discussion.

If you want us to debate further on this, then i dont mind that. Throw me your best arguments, and i ll put up something against them but maybe not now, within the next 24 hours for sure.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:06 pm

Surag I personally believe lloris is above both keepers you mentioned but quality posts nevertheless
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:00 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by xabi Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:18 pm

Huntsman got a point after all people.

Iker is a great goalkeeper and all but he has been messi's b*tch for too long.. I honestly believe Almunia would have done better than Casillas does always rushing towards messi when he comes 1 on 1 and throws himself on the ground and basicly saying "Hey messi chip me" This happens every time and I can't peronally stand messi scoring goals especially in the classicos pisses me off

xabi
xabi
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:23 pm

xabi wrote:Huntsman got a point after all people.

Iker is a great goalkeeper and all but he has been messi's b*tch for too long.. I honestly believe Almunia would have done better than Casillas does always rushing towards messi when he comes 1 on 1 and throws himself on the ground and basicly saying "Hey messi chip me" This happens every time and I can't peronally stand messi scoring goals especially in the classicos pisses me off

Thank you xabi, for stating the obvious.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:23 pm

Do you have any experience in goal xabi?

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:29 pm

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:Do you have any experience in goal xabi?

I dont know about that, xabi can answer you on that, but his conclusion relies on common sense and not experience with football. To me, any man with just a little common sense can see this. It's obvious.

Be it common sense or experience in football, the conclusion drawn is the same. What Xabi wrote.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:38 pm

huntsman wrote:I dont know about that, xabi can answer you on that, but his conclusion relies on common sense and not experience with football. To me, any man with just a little common sense can see this. It's obvious.

Be it common sense or experience in football, the conclusion drawn is the same. What Xabi wrote.

That's when you should have stopped.

You don't even know why I asked the question, and you don't have an answer to the question.

If that was common sense, I'd like to think more posters would agree with you. No one can deny this site is filled with brilliant people and I'd like to think their opinions count for something. Unlike you, I don't find my opinions to be common sense, I'm not that close minded.

Have you any experience in goal?

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:43 pm

huntsman wrote:
xabi wrote:Huntsman got a point after all people.

Thank you xabi, for stating the obvious.

We all saw Almunia vs Messi. It wasn't pretty.

Sometimes I think guys around here are crazy , In almost every classico that we lost Casillas played a huge role in keeping the scoreline modest, esp in the days of eto henry etc.The only exceptions are the 6-2 and 5-0, and even then he did not have bad games per se.

In Every Classico we have won , Casillas has made huge saves to allow us to win.

Buffon and Khan are great, Khan especially is a legend.But Casillas still has 10-12 years left in this game , he still has more than half his career ahead of him and he's already won more than both of them combined,all that while being behind one of the truly floppiest defences on earth for 3/4 decade.

He is a legend and the disrespect he gets around here is disgusting.

Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by baresi Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:09 pm

Hat off to Huntsman......
baresi
baresi
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:49 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:44 pm

Eye of the tiger, the roar of the lion.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by The Messiah Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 am

Kahn legend

Buffon legend

Neuer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Casilas
The Messiah
The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Chelsea

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:10 am

Idrisozet wrote:Kahn legend

Buffon legend

Neuer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Casilas

I dont know alot about Neuer. I will pay attention more when bayern plays.

Is he really good ? Do you think he will become as good as Kahn one day?

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by JuvenelCuore Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:16 am

Iker Casillas is garbage.

Zoff is the best of all time.
Buffon is second.
Kahn is third.
JuvenelCuore
JuvenelCuore
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Liverpool

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:25 am

huntsman wrote:I dont know alot about Neuer. I will pay attention more when bayern plays.

Is he really good ? Do you think he will become as good as Kahn one day?
Currently Neuer "suffers" from the not so bad Bayern defense - at time he could take a playstation with him to avoid getting bored. When he was at Schalke, he often had to save the team all on his own. (Check last season's Schalke matches against Dortmund, Bayern and first leg against ManUtd).

When Kahn did punditry on TV while Neuer played, he usually rated him very highly, too. So I think he has the talent, but time will have to tell. Neuer at least is in two very good teams (Bayern & German NT) where he has all chances to win international cups and that is usually very important for people to rate a player, too (maybe a bit unfairly so, but it is like that).
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:52 pm

iker sees huntsmans posts ,has doubts over his abilities, goes to you tube checks out the 1000 videos that claim he is incredible , goes to uefa chl website.. sees real madrid no goals conceded, with a satisfied smirk goes back to sara..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:16 pm

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9