SaintJoe
Albiceleste
Magricos
The Madrid One
huntsman
32 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 2 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:16 am

You obliviously don't read my posts :brickwall:

I've been watching for 7-8 years(give or take, most likely take. It's currently 2011, meaning I started to watch heavy during 2005-2006. Even if I watched that 2002 World Cup, I was in no position to judge and rate players.

Did you actually watch that video you posted? I'm really beginning to think you seriously just skim through everything and don't bother with details. Why watch the full 90 min when you can fast forward through it all in like 10-15 min, it's basically the same thing.

That being said, I don't like the thought of huntsman touching himself while thinking of me, THC OUT!!!

Back to top Go down

Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress - Page 2 Empty Re: Oliver Kahn, An Impenetrable Fortress

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:18 am

SO what do you think, nick? I say its time to get a new goalie. Its not going to happen for maybe another 4 years, but that doesnt mean its not time. :coffee:

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Roma

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:20 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:You obliviously don't read my posts :brickwall:

I've been watching for 7-8 years(give or take, most likely take. It's currently 2011, meaning I started to watch heavy during 2005-2006. Even if I watched that 2002 World Cup, I was in no position to judge and rate players.

Did you actually watch that video you posted? I'm really beginning to think you seriously just skim through everything and don't bother with details. Why watch the full 90 min when you can fast forward through it all in like 10-15 min, it's basically the same thing.

That being said, I don't like the thought of huntsman touching himself while thinking of me, THC OUT!!!

What are you on about?
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:20 am

Huntsman :bow:

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Atletico Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by zarola Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:26 am

Crimson... good random facts but beating buffon in penalties is not a big accomplishment. Dont get me wrong, he does make the occasional spectacular penalty save like vs spain and romania.... but overall buffon is an average guesser which is exactly what penalties are for the most part. Casillas for me is number one on the penalty spot... he gets down low quickly and chooses the right way a lot.

But to the topic itself, I just remember kahn being a scary guy when i was little, i never actually got to see him play at an age id remember well. I dont see the point of this thread? Another "hey rm youre not as good as you think " thread? Get over yourself. Casillas is a great keeper who has been clumsy in the past but hes still a great keeper.
zarola
zarola
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by TheBlueArmy Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:38 am

I can't believe people genuinely think casillas is better than kahn... :facepalm:
TheBlueArmy
TheBlueArmy
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Corinthians

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:38 am

huntsman wrote:

SJ, who is better, kahn or casillas?

I'd have to say Iker, his accomplishments are insane.
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:39 am

zarola wrote:Crimson... good random facts but beating buffon in penalties is not a big accomplishment. Dont get me wrong, he does make the occasional spectacular penalty save like vs spain and romania.... but overall buffon is an average guesser which is exactly what penalties are for the most part. Casillas for me is number one on the penalty spot... he gets down low quickly and chooses the right way a lot.

But to the topic itself, I just remember kahn being a scary guy when i was little, i never actually got to see him play at an age id remember well. I dont see the point of this thread? Another "hey rm youre not as good as you think " thread? Get over yourself. Casillas is a great keeper who has been clumsy in the past but hes still a great keeper.

The point of this thread is to glorify the accomplishments of one of the best goal keepers in an era.
That was my main objective. Comparisons with iker are not fair for both goalies because iker is rubbish. That is a fact.

And the reason why iker is fairly good at penalties is because of the fear factor. during penalties, there's a minute of silence, or lets say seconds during which the shooter or penalty taker faces the goalie. The penalty take looks at the goal and feels as if its shrinking whereas the goalie normally thinks its massive, but in iker's case, he's so wetting his pants that he can catch the slightest reactions from the penalty takers. its a moment of paranoia for him and he becomes sensitive to the smallest changes. He can guess better.

Who cares, penalties arent always the make or break. Go see how madrid are being hammered this season and every season because of his stupid blunders and stuttering.

He shouldnt be a goalie, let alone the best.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:41 am

SaintJoe wrote:
huntsman wrote:

That is not what i expected from you.

I should know better by now. The only person i can count on on these forums are me and myself.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by SaintJoe Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:42 am

huntsman wrote:
That was my main objective. Comparisons with iker are not fair for both goalies because iker is rubbish. That is a fact.

iker's case, he's so wetting his pants

He shouldnt be a goalie, let alone the best.

affraid
SaintJoe
SaintJoe
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Schalke 04

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:44 am

TheBlueArmy wrote:I can't believe people genuinely think casillas is better than kahn... :facepalm:

Oh believe, bro. you better start believing in alot of things here.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:44 am

And here I thought you could get banned for talking too much s#*t, guess I was wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:44 am

huntsman wrote:
SaintJoe wrote:
huntsman wrote:

That is not what i expected from you.

I should know better by now. The only person i can count on on these forums are me and myself.

You never watched Khan play ffs :facepalm:

All you can count on is your trolling and your trolling.......

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 am

TetraHydroC 10 wrote:And here I thought you could get banned for talking too much s#*t, guess I was wrong.

Apparently not

This thread is an obvious troll attempt but he will slip by again I'm sure, only a matter of time before he gets himself banned anyway

Sigh.....

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:47 am

Crimson wrote:
TetraHydroC 10 wrote:And here I thought you could get banned for talking too much s#*t, guess I was wrong.

Apparently not

This thread is an obvious troll attempt but he will slip by again I'm sure, only a matter of time before he gets himself banned anyway

Sigh.....

Why is this trolling? Why? explain and if you fail, i am going to report you for trolling.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:51 am

huntsman wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Apparently not

Sigh.....

Why is this trolling? Why? explain and if you fail, i am going to report you for trolling.

You have 5 mins. I am still waiting for your explanation, troll.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:52 am

go ahead, this should be good lmao......

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:54 am

Crimson wrote:go ahead, this should be good lmao......

Now we all know who the troll is. Now go back to the madrid section at the bottom of the page.
huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:56 am

huntsman wrote:

Now we all know who the troll is. Now go back to the madrid section at the bottom of the page.

Trolling?

I am defending Casillas in an argument started by someone who watched a 5min youtube clip then proclaimed said player was better than the current best keeper in the world.

And he thinks I am the one trolling ffs....

I shall dub thee youtube troller, that is your new name

Last edited by Crimson on Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Serge Gnabry Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:56 am

Crimson wrote:

Kahn Kahn Kahn

He's not Pakistani ffs!!!!
Serge Gnabry
Serge Gnabry
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:57 am

Casillas current best GK in the world?

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 am

Serge Gnabry wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Kahn Kahn Kahn

no but he is related to gengis, at least thats what I associate him with hence the khan

Back to top Go down

Post by El Chelsea Fuerte Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:58 am

Serge Gnabry wrote:
Crimson wrote:

Kahn Kahn Kahn

lolz

El Chelsea Fuerte
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:59 am

Crimson wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Trolling?

I am defending Casillas in an argument started by someone who watched a 5min youtube clip then proclaimed said player was better than the current best keeper in the world.

Well dont defend. We re not in a war zone here. Just learn how to make decent conversations like mature adults do.

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:00 am

huntsman wrote:
Crimson wrote:
huntsman wrote:

Trolling?

Well dont defend. We re not in a war zone here. Just learn how to make decent conversations like mature adults do.

I do and you ignore them like a child does lmao

Back to top Go down

Post by huntsman Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:01 am

huntsman
huntsman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next