CameronLFC
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Toffer Harley
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
63 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

Post by briarfish Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:37 pm

It's for me a senseless rumor unless Dortmund must sell Götze or Reus to a bigger club.
I can't imagine that Özil'd go to Dortmund, at least in the next few years. Dortmund don't need him (and couldn't afford him right now). They have Götze and Reus for his position who I believe are already better than Özil and will become much better than Özil in the near future.

briarfish
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 5 Empty Re: BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

Post by VivaStPauli Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:02 pm

I've also never read that rumor anywhere else. albino
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 5 Empty BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:08 am

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

NOTE: PLEASE USE A LINK WHEN POSTING A RUMOUR
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:22 pm

Dortmund looking to replace Lewandowski who looks all set to leave with PSG striker Kevin Gameiro.

LINK

I rate Gameiro..Would be a quality replacement for Robert.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:29 pm

I've read about this on L'Equipe a few weeks ago, Dortmund scouts have been watching him for some time now.

I agree that Gameiro would be a good signing and it's realistic unlike some other names mentioned before: Dzeko, Balotelli etc...

One player I would like to see in Dortmund is Stefan Kießling. Excellent striker who's reborn this season.

I don't expect to happen too much this January... Perisic might leave for Wolfsburg but that's it.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:43 pm

Stefan Keissling does have good numbers this season..But i dont think they'll sell him to a direct rival since its looking likely they'll be participating in next season's Champions League considering how good they've been so far in the league.

Gameiro is on the fringes of first team football for PSG so ideally a move to Dortmund which would guarantee him regular first team football would do a world of good for him.Plus i think he'll easily adapt to Dortmund's counter-attacking style imo.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:30 am

Dortmund have been seen mostly linked with forwards nowadays most probably for replacing the departing Lewandowski which is looking increasingly likely by the day ,Heung Min Son is another player to be linked with BVB,any thoughts on him ? Never seen him play btw.Seems to be highly rated around the Bundesliga circle it seems.

LINK

Also there are a no.of Polish fans who still think these Manu links are BS and that he'll extend his contract with Dortmund.What do you make of this ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:51 am

Son links have been going on for like 2 months now. 'Bild' started it all which makes me sceptical to begin with.

If Son was to be signed he would be more Perisic's replacement than Lewy's.

I'm not so sure about him to be honest, yes he's been good so far and yes he beasted against Dortmund but I don't think he would fit Dortmund's style of play. Frankly we need to see a little more of him, I think for his best he shouldn't change club so soon. He's 20 after all and has a lot of time.

As for the Lewy to Man Utd links... I personally think they're true. SAF personally watched him in the DFB final against Bayern where he excelled, and if SAF really wanted him, it would be extremely hard for Lewy to refuse, he wants to play in the EPL... sometime, more money, more hype, better chances to win the CL (for now Wink) etc.

But the cool thing is.... Dortmund don't NECESSARILY have to sell this season. He still has 2 years left in his Dortmund contract and unless a huge amount of money comes in there's no reason to sell before finding a suitable replacement.

Also:

Adam Marshall
‏@AdamSMarshall
Sir Alex has quashed talk of a deal for Robert Lewandowski. "Absolute nonsense" was his response

No one really knows what's happening, just speculation at the moment.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:59 pm

So its safe to say Dortmund's transfer activity will mostly revolve around who is leaving from the team.Until then this thread is likely to be a dead barren. lol

When there are no glaring weaknesses in the squad there would be obviously be nothing much to do in the transfer market.That being said they could still reinforce their depth options but thats most likely for the summer.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:22 am

According to 'Bild': Dortmund look at Fortounis to replace Perisic

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/borussia-dortmund/dortmund-jagt-griechen-flitzer-fortounis-27932144.bild.html

Great talent, ambidextrous, flexible but inconsistent and way too early to make such a big move. Besides there's Amini and Bittencourt already there.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:33 pm

So Perisic is apparently gone, which is bad for Dortmunds depth, but good for Perisic, since he hardly got any minutes, despite being excellent.

Now SAF is apparently sending scouts after Bender, who of course is not for sale.

No noise as of yet who Dortmund are after, yet I thought they'd make a few depth signings, if at all feasible.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by la bestia negra Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:49 pm

the prime minister of defense extended

pls don't shout at robben anymore Sad
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:26 pm

Borussia Dortmund want Loic Remy

Borussia Dortmund are interested in Loic Remy, who is allowed to leave Olympique de Marseille. The transfer fee would be around €19 million.

Source: L'Equipe

That price mentioned there sounds like BS to me though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:18 pm

Somewhere else I read that Loic Rémy might be valued around 8 mio Euros. Dunno how valid that was, though.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:51 pm

rwo power wrote:Somewhere else I read that Loic Rémy might be valued around 8 mio Euros. Dunno how valid that was, though.

8-12 will be enough.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Jan 08, 2013 3:17 pm

According to Brescia Today ,Dortmund are interested in 21 year old Polish defender Bartosz Salomon and ready to bid €7m for his services to secure him immediately.Or they would pay €5m upfront now and the remaining €2m in June to take him at the end of the season.

LINK
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:05 pm

How good is he ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:32 pm

RealGunner wrote:How good is he ?
If Dortmund's scouts see something in him, he will become very good. Mind you, before Kloppo got his hands on Piszczek, he originally was a rather hopeless striker in a then relegated club Very Happy
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:35 am

Surag wrote:According to Brescia Today ,Dortmund are interested in 21 year old Polish defender Bartosz Salomon and ready to bid €7m for his services to secure him immediately.Or they would pay €5m upfront now and the remaining €2m in June to take him at the end of the season.

LINK

Now with Subotic's injury ,they'll try to sign him immediately in Jan perhaps.

I have no idea about him lol..This is the first time i've heard of his name.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:56 am

According to Orgullo de Nervion, Borussia Dortmund have made an offer of €15 million for the Sevilla striker. However, there are also reports circulating tonight suggesting that Tottenham are ready to thrash out a deal with Sevilla's president Jose Maria del Nido for the Spain international.

hmm

Took it from Goal.com

Lewandowski's eventual replacement hmm
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:01 pm

Dortmund called a press conference for today, 6pm CET; according to the Ruhr-Nachrichten (a local paper from the Dortmund area) and "Bild" (a tabloid one should never trust, but gets it occasionally right), they'll unveil their re-signing of Nuri Sahin.

I'm not convinced yet, but fact is, there'll be a press conference.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:21 pm

Sahin should have never left, I think he will feel real shame returning to Dortmund but unless he goes to Milan, Inter or Arsenal... I think Dortmund is the best move for him but not necessarily for the club.
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:25 pm

Unless he's wicked expensive, I actually think it's a good move for both. He won't be the definite starter he was, though.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Potential Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:29 pm

Well, he isn't cuptied if that accounts for something, however he might slow down the progress of other players. They need the depth if they want to challenge for the three trophies next year; this year's league is lost imho!
Potential
Potential
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Klopp dismisses Real Madrid rumours

Borussia Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp has made it clear he is not thinking about taking charge of Real Madrid.

The 45-year-old is reportedly one of the candidates to replace Jose Mourinho once the Portuguese leaves the club, and Klopp was one of the fans' favourites for the job in a recent survey among Madrid fans.

"Perhaps the Madrid fans want a German coach again. However, I don't have time for Real Madrid at the moment," Klopp was quoted as saying by Bild.

"It shows that a lot of people have seen our matches against Real Madrid [in the Champions League] and that they liked the way we played. There's worse things that could happen..."

The BVB coach also had his say on the ongoing rumours linking Liverpool loanee Nuri Sahin with a return to the reigning Bundesliga champions.

On Nuri Sahin:

"I cannot really say anything about it at the moment. It's not a secret that I have regular contact with Nuri. We will have to wait and see what he does, though.

"Nuri is a great player, but he was injured when he joined Real Madrid. That was his problem.

"I don't know what Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers plans to do with him. However, fielding him in the No.10 position is not the best solution in my opinion."

Sahin has made only seven Premier League appearances since joining Liverpool on loan from Blancos.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Yeah the league is done and dusted, with 90% probability, but they'll still want to make at least the UCL semis, and win the Pokal.

And well "slow the progress of other players" is relative - Sahin is very young himself, so I'm not sure if that's a hugely bad thing.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next