CameronLFC
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Toffer Harley
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
63 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:39 pm

Yeah the league is done and dusted, with 90% probability, but they'll still want to make at least the UCL semis, and win the Pokal.

And well "slow the progress of other players" is relative - Sahin is very young himself, so I'm not sure if that's a hugely bad thing.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 6 Empty Re: BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

Post by S Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:03 pm

Sahin,Gundogan,Kehl,Bender,Leitner.

Thats some amazing midfield depth right there.They have good attacking depth too..

They're probably a bit short on the defensive depth at the moment but that can be addressed in the summer i guess.

Dortmund seem to be getting better and better purely speaking in terms of squad strength.Bayern have a long term challenger now which is good for the league.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:39 pm

So are Dortmund resigning him or is he going on loan to BVB?
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:12 pm

It's done

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 6 8xeey
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:14 pm

FalcaoPunch wrote:So are Dortmund resigning him or is he going on loan to BVB?
Apparently resigned him, full contract, no loan deal.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:18 pm

Watching the PK now, and while they previously said he was "here to stay" they've now given out details:

Sahin has been loaned for 18 months off Real Madrid, and there is a buy option - which might be even cheaper for the BVB than straight up buying Nuri.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:59 am

Dortmund must pay €10m to sign Sahin permanently

The German champions re-signed their former midfielder on loan for 18 months with an option to buy, and they will have to shell out a significant outlay to keep the 24-year-old beyond 2014.

Source: Bild
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:01 am

Sebastian Rode rejects Dortmund overtures

The 22-year-old has turned down a move to Signal Iduna Park but remains high on Bayern Munich's wishlist. Frankfurt sporting director Bruno Hubner, though, insists the midfielder is not for sale.

S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Jan 12, 2013 9:47 am

Good, the boy belongs to the mighty Eintracht. Suck it, world.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:52 am

Surag wrote:
Dortmund must pay €10m to sign Sahin permanently

The German champions re-signed their former midfielder on loan for 18 months with an option to buy, and they will have to shell out a significant outlay to keep the 24-year-old beyond 2014.

Well, if they have to pay 10 mio €, that is what Real paid them to get him initially. LOL, if the numbers at transfermarkt.de are correct, then the only club that really paid (too much) is Liverpool XD

Source: http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/nuri-sahin/transfers/spieler_31095.html
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:05 am

Dzeko in an interview to Sunday Mirror:

“Anything is possible,” he told the Sunday Mirror. “I wouldn’t rule out leaving now or in the summer, but I’m trying not to think about it.

“It is up to me to try to use the opportunities I am being given at City – everything else is beyond my powers at the moment.

“Honestly, I’m not thinking about specific clubs now, but I would like to return to Germany."

Do you guys see him as a viable option for Lewandowski's replacement ? Ofcourse he'd have to take a massive pay cut if he were to be interested in joining Dortmund though.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:16 am

Grosskreutz desperate for Dortmund stay

Kevin Grosskreutz has quashed the notion that he could seek a move away from Borussia Dortmund in January.

The 24-year-old has been linked with potential suitors in the Premier League, namely Liverpool, after losing his place in the first team under Jurgen Klopp this season.

But Grosskreutz insists he is determined not to leave the club, vowing that he will work tooth and nail to regain his spot in the XI rather than seek pastures new.

"I have no trouble with Borussia Dortmund and, basically, I don't want to leave," he told Sport Bild.

"I am not giving up just because I am not in the first team. Borussia Dortmund always were and still are my favourite club.

"Until now I have not been offered a new deal that I could sign straight away, but I am looking forward to receiving that kind of proposal."

The German winger has featured 14 times for BVB in the league and last played and scored in the 3-1 victory over Hoffenheim in December.

The Bundesliga holders return to action against Werder Bremen on January 19 but trail 12 points behind table-toppers Bayern Munich.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:50 pm

Some conflicting reports on the price Dortmund have to pay to sign Sahin permanently.Like this one :

Borussia Dortmund could buy Sahin for €6m

According to sportbild.de, Borussia Dortmund have the option to buy Nuri Sahin. The midfielder is said to cost six million Euros, with the German side able buy him in summer 2014.

Source: Sport Bild

So is Bild and SportBild.de two different newspapers ?
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:16 pm

Bild and SportBild belong to the same house, but obviously different reporters used different sources. I guess we will know for sure in June 2014 ^^
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jan 14, 2013 3:58 pm

Yes, same publisher, different papers and journalists, though they usually share content and info.

Bild is more prone to just make shit up than their subsidiaries, though, so SportBild is bound to be a tiny bit more reliable.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:20 pm

According to 2 reliable "insiders" I know from a Dortmund forum, Lewandowski is going to sign a new contract with Dortmund in the next few weeks.

These two get a lot of things right but nothing's confirmed of course, it's just interesting news I'd like to share.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 pm

Well, if Lewa is clever, he will indeed extend. Possibly Nuri Sahin's return has made him think twice about going abroad.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:41 pm

If I was him, I'd extend either way, even if I wanted to leave. At least I'd be in a better negotiating position with other clubs in terms of my salary, and Dortmund probably won't force a player to see out his contract if he openly says he wants to leave.

They're too much into harmony for that.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Le Samourai Mon Jan 21, 2013 4:54 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:If I was him, I'd extend either way, even if I wanted to leave. At least I'd be in a better negotiating position with other clubs in terms of my salary, and Dortmund probably won't force a player to see out his contract if he openly says he wants to leave.

They're too much into harmony for that.

He'd be in a worse negotiating position.

Whichever club he'd be going to would have to spend more on purchasing him and that would likely come out of his salary.
Le Samourai
Le Samourai
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by S Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:58 am

Dortmund want Petkovic

Borussia Dortmund could make an offer for Lazio Coach Vladimir Petkovic, were current boss Jurgen Klopp to leave the club.

The 45-year-old German has been linked as Jose Mourinho's successor at Real Madrid next season, and were that to happen, La Repubblica believe that the Bundesliga champions would look to the Biancocelesti tactician.

Petkovic has guided the capital club to third in the table and Coppa Italia final so far this term, and the Rome-based newspaper report that Die Borussen would seriously consider bringing the Bosnian-Croat to Westfalenstadion.

Any thoughts ? Or you think its BS ? La Repubblica is a pretty reliable newspaper btw.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 am

Massive BS imho;
first off, I don't think they're even looking right now.

Secondly, if they were to replace Kloppo, they would probably ask him first who he thinks should replace him. And I'm like 90% certain he'd say "Tuchel".
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:03 am

Klopp isn't leaving any time soon. Petkovic is a very good coach though as far as I know.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by S Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:03 pm

So i am hearing rumors that Lewandowski is going to be Pep's first signing in the summer.Cant say if its a reliable source but i read it on an Italian site.
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:23 pm

Hm. For some reason I really doubt this. I don't think Lewa is such an improvement to either of the Marios, so I doubt Bayern will shell out the money that Dortmund certainly would ask. (I think they'd prefer keeping Lewa till 2014 and let him go on a bosman because they would prolly earn more money by using him to qualify for the CL then again than letting him go.)
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:26 pm

Dafuq? Now the rumor hit Spiegel and Kicker - they're at least partly reputable.
Is there really something to the Lewandowski to Bayern thing?
And why, in lord's name, oh why would they do that?

They got his type of player covered with Mandzukic, and to some extent Müller and Shaqiri, they got a clinical striker in Gomez - why in hell would they pay good money for a Lewandowski that Bayern in no way need?

On the other hand, this is good news for Dortmund, you just know that managers like Watzge always squeeze out a few million extra for an intra-league move. They know perfectly well that Bayern will pay more if they get to take a player off the direct competition.

The only way Dortmund can sell more expensive than to Bayern is by selling to some retarded Sheikh, like at City or PSG.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Errr, upon 2nd reading, the article says that Bayern and Lewandowski agreed on a contract - that still leaves the BVB to set the transfer fee.

I can fully see them doing exactly what RWO suggested: make Lewa see out his remaining contract.

Well, allow me this bit of spite: wherever he goes, I hope he flops. Sick of those mercs leaving Dortmund when that's a perfectly fine club to have a great career ATM.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next