CameronLFC
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Toffer Harley
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
63 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

Post by VivaStPauli Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:29 pm

Errr, upon 2nd reading, the article says that Bayern and Lewandowski agreed on a contract - that still leaves the BVB to set the transfer fee.

I can fully see them doing exactly what RWO suggested: make Lewa see out his remaining contract.

Well, allow me this bit of spite: wherever he goes, I hope he flops. Sick of those mercs leaving Dortmund when that's a perfectly fine club to have a great career ATM.

VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 7 Empty Re: BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

Post by la bestia negra Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:32 pm

i just don't see a point in bringing in lewa tbh
la bestia negra
la bestia negra
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by ioilersrock448 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:20 pm

Didn't Lewandowski also "sign" a contract with Man Utd a while ago? I'm calling BS on this signing too.
ioilersrock448
ioilersrock448
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : FC Bayern

Back to top Go down

Post by gperry94 Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:24 am

that Man U contract was complete BS though.... But this agreement with Munich is looking a little sketchy to me as well.... I mean from Dortmund to Bayern....

doesnt seem realistic to me for some reason...
gperry94
gperry94
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Inter Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by S Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Dortmund target Diouf as Lewandowski replacement

Borussia Dortmund are planning their future without striker Robert Lewandowski. Hannover's Mame Biram Diouf is the first candidate as a replacement, if Lewandowski leaves in the summer. Diouf is valued at €8 million.

Source: Bild
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:23 am

http://waz.m.derwesten.de/dw/sport/fussball/bvb/bvb-rechnet-mit-lewandowski-abschied-kommt-gomis-aus-lyon-id7629606.html?service=mobile

Gomis might replace Lewandowski who will not extend his contract. Dzeko and Diouf are other options.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:31 am

Beim BVB sehen sich Klopp wie Zorc auf einen Lewandowski- Abschied „vorbereitet“. Als Nachfolger werden Mame Diouf (25, Hannover), Christian Benteke (22, Aston Villa) und Edin Dzeko (26, ManCity) gehandelt. Mit Dzeko soll sich kürzlich eine BVB-Delegation im Hotel „von Korff“ in Meschede getroffen haben. Zudem wird Stefan Kießling (29) nun als Kandidat genannt. Der erfolgreichste Scorer der Liga hat in Leverkusen einen Vertrag bis 2015. „Ich habe gehört, dass Interesse besteht“, sagt Kießlings Berater Ali Bulut. „Es hat allerdings noch keine Kontaktaufnahme gegeben.“

(Kicker)

------------------------

Kießling's agent: "I heard there is interest, but there's been no contact from the club".

Would be a great stopgap before signing the real replacement for Lewa Smile
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:53 am

Well, I think Dortmund will manage to replace Robert Lewandowski if he should leave, just as they did with Lucas Barrios (does anyone still talk of him, BTW?), with Nuri Sahin, with Shinji Kagawa... I just feel that Lewa would regret a decision to leave, so he should better think about not extending twice.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:18 pm

According to Raphael Honigstein, Dzeko is "all but done". I'm very sceptical after Watzke's opinion on Dzeko but Honigstein is usually very reliable.

Also Hannover's Diouf has said he won't extend his contract and is an option to replace Schieber according to German media.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:30 pm

BREAKING NEWS Und schon ist das Dementi zur Causa Dzeko da: "Das ist kompletter, blanker Unsinn und langsam nicht mehr lustig", sagte BVB-Vorstandsboss Hans-Joachim Watzke dem "SID".

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 7 E31
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:12 pm

And about the Diouf rumours - Martin Kind just stated that he considers breaking the wage stracture at Hannover for Mame Diouf and is rumoured to make him a very good offer to extend his contract.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by The Sanchez Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:55 am

Rwo do you think Langerak will move this summer or on loan to get more game time? Or does he feel happy where he is?
The Sanchez
The Sanchez
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:23 am

Well, I haven't heard any recent interviews with Mitch Langerak, but from what I gathered, he seems to be quite content to be a part of the Dortmund team. Frankly, I'd wish for him to get some more matches, but Roman Weidenfeller is the undisputed number 1, of course. I think if he really wants to get better, he should opt for a loan or transfer, but we will see.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 18, 2013 12:24 pm

I'm not sure about Langerak being Weidenfeller's successor anymore, he's clearly very talented, good reflexes, extremely reliable in the box but.... has too many mistakes in him.

He's certainly behind the likes of ter Stegen and Oliver Baumann who are younger AND better currently in the Bundesliga. Maybe he indeed needs a loan spell where he can play week-in-week out but at the moment he's not convinced anyone about him being Weidenfeller's successor anytime soon.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:53 pm

Well, I think it was maybe not so good an idea of him to go to a big club where he'd be the designated number 2 instead of staying at a smaller club where he could have gotten regular playing time. IMO he could have gotten quite a bit better with regular match practice. So he probably wasted the best formation years on the bench.

What should be even more worrying for Langerak is that the BVB just signed a new and upcoming hot talent with 19 year old Hendrik Bonmann from RWE, who has all chances to usurp Langerak's position as future heir of Roman Weidenfeller.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:01 pm

Bild are now reporting that Tele (Santana) to Schalke is a DONE DEAL!

Absolutely rubbish if it's true! I can understand he wants more game-time but joining Schalke of all the teams that want him? And it's not like he'll walk into the team, I hope this is a hack.

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/felipe-santana/dortmund-star-wechselt-zu-schalke-30060376.bild.html
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Well, I just checked Schalke's and Dortmund's sites and news outlets, and there I haven't seen any official statement yet. I guess we'll see. There have been quite some players switching from black-yellow to royal-blue and vice versa, most notably Jens Lehmann.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Yeah it's not official only according to "Bild" sources it's a done deal... it might be bullshit just as the "Veh to Schalke" rumours Bild made up recently.

I don't understand this one though just recently Santana said he wants to fulfil his contract with Dortmund Suspect
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:09 am

Well, Felipe Santana is in his last year of his Dormund contract and he is not happy that he won't be a starter with both Mats Hummels and Neven Subotic around. He repeatedly stated that he wants to get into the Brazil NT for 2014, but this won't happen if he is benched most of the time. AFAIK he has an exit clause of just 1 mio Euros if he doesn't get a certain number of starts in the Dortmund team, and 1 mio Euros for him is quite a bargain. I just wonder if he'd get more starts at Schalke.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:52 am

Surely Schalke would prefer to keep Papa and Howedes than to buy Santana?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:26 am

Well, that's why I wonder why Santana thinks he'd start more often at Schalke than at Dortmund.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:50 am

He'd be much better off moving somewhere else.

I don't think he has a shot at the NT either, too many CB's ahead of him. Silva, Luiz and Dede to name a few.
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:44 pm

So who will Gotze's replacement be?

Leitner? De Bruyne? Bittencourt?

Or they could maybe switch formation and play Sahin again.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:57 pm

I have really high hopes on Isco, if Real Madrid's interest in him isn't serious I think Dortmund can sign him. Or Eriksen if Isco isn't possible.

Or move Gündogan to AM and play Sahin with Bender.

Weidenfeller
Piszczek Subotic Hummels Schmelzer
Bender Sahin
Kuba Gündogan Reus
New ST

Still sexy!!
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:03 pm

Are none of their younger midfielders ready?

Also how much would they have altogether with Gotze and Lewandowki gone? Around 65m Euros?

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:12 pm

Dortmund have many youngsters who are very promising (Leitner, Bittencourt, Amini, Hofmann) but neither is really in Götze's calibre yet (and probably will never be).

If Dortmund want to continue to be title challengers they will sign someone for the same money just as they did with Kagawa and Reus. Same with Lewandowski. The other youngsters will continue to grow under Klopp as he'll not let them without game-time.

30m+ for Lewandowski plus 37m for Götze so yeah close to 70m will be the total sum for Lewandowski and Götze.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next