CameronLFC
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Toffer Harley
the xcx
BAYERN_MUNICH
63 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

Post by The Messiah Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 am

vanDEEZ wrote:
Idrisozet wrote:I hate players like him, after what Klopp and Dortmund did for him, now he wants to follow in Sahin footstep and abandon Bundesliga.

Players like Podolski and Marin can leave Bundesliga but not this guy.

I am really upset that he has refused to extend.

Man United will definitely sign, especially for business purposes and to burst their influence in Chinese and Japanese market., although they can also used him on field, they need a midfielder..

are you implying that kagawa doesnt deserve the credit for what hes done with dortmund? hes a great player and they obviously benefitted from him playing its not like he was some bum on the bench earning ridiculous money jumping ship purely for a higher pay check.

No, if it wasn't for Bundesliga and Dortmund, he wouldn't be where he his today.

You know what I mean and I dont have the strength to explain into details

The Messiah
Banned (Permanent)

http://pose-grpp.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions - Page 2 Empty Re: BVB - Transfer rumours/discussions

Post by VanDeezNuts Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:01 am

im just not seeing how kagawa owes dortmund anything tbh.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:49 am

IIRC, Kagawa talked about wanting to play in the PL one day right from the first day he was at Dortmund, so him wanting to leave one day isn't really a surprise for anyone who follows the news around Dortmund. I'm pretty sure that Kloppo's move to get Reus was already in preparation of a possible Kagawa loss, just as the BVB already signed Gündogan to become an upcoming replacement for Sahin. It just took Gündogan a tiny bit longer to settle, so that Sahin's loss was felt somewhat at the beginning of the season, but Reus is already a more accomplished player than Gündogan was when he came to Dortmund, so I think it will be easier for them to replace Kagawa now than it was at first to replace Sahin. Oh, and Messiah is right, Klopp will not want to bench Großkreutz anyway.
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:55 am

What a great player. Definitely what Man Utd need and for a reasonable price.

They still would need another midfield, but it would solve half of their midfield problems.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:56 am

rwo power wrote:IIRC, Kagawa talked about wanting to play in the PL one day right from the first day he was at Dortmund, so him wanting to leave one day isn't really a surprise for anyone who follows the news around Dortmund. I'm pretty sure that Kloppo's move to get Reus was already in preparation of a possible Kagawa loss, just as the BVB already signed Gündogan to become an upcoming replacement for Sahin. It just took Gündogan a tiny bit longer to settle, so that Sahin's loss was felt somewhat at the beginning of the season, but Reus is already a more accomplished player than Gündogan was when he came to Dortmund, so I think it will be easier for them to replace Kagawa now than it was at first to replace Sahin. Oh, and Messiah is right, Klopp will not want to bench Großkreutz anyway.

But Reus will plays as AM?
I thought Reus and Kagawa are very different, aren't they?
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by rwo power Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:04 am

Well, Reus plays a bit more at the front line, but I can see Kloppo coming up with a way to accomodate him nicely to support Lewandowski, too. But you are right, Mario Götze is actually closer to 1:1 replace Kagawa from his job description. That being said, I really don't worry too much about Dortmund without Kagawa as they have enough possibilities to replace him. They also signed another youngster, Leonardo Bittencourt, who is an attacking mid as well, and if Klopp develops him nicely, he can become another gem.

Last edited by rwo power on Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
rwo power
rwo power
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Club Supported : Asante Kotoko

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:05 am

He would be stupid to move to United since Rooney plays the AM role there and because of this, Kagawa would be utilized as CM or a winger and most likely ruining his development and possibly his career. If he really wants to go to PL then Arsenal would be the only wise choice from the top clubs.

I really think Milan should try to sign him, they would finally have replaced Kaka and they would only have to move Boateng to CM (B2B) and this would make their whole midfield more mobile as well because of Boateng's pace, power and stamina.

Although I do think he is stupid to want a move in the first place. He won 2 major trophies in 2 years and Dortmund will definitely have a good chance of wreaking havoc in Europe next year.

Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by urbaNRoots Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:43 am

This will be Dortmund's attack next year:

Kuba - Götze - Perišić

Reus

Who has watched Dortmund constantly has seen what an amazing player Perišić is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Großkreutz.

Hope we go for Kagawa, would love him at Arsenal.
urbaNRoots
urbaNRoots
First of his name

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:44 am

Meh, dumb move by Kagawa, and TBH I'm mostly with Idrisozet on this. Don't like mercenary attitude.
On the other hand Kagawa is perfectly within his rights to leave the club if the wants to, I mean they sure would have benched him if they had a better player, so why not leave for a better paycheck? Seems fair.

It just doesn't sit right with me, that's all. Kind of was gloating already that Sahin had a horrible first season away.

That being said, Kagawa is basically already replaced by Götze, and they have Reus for the wing.

It's just sad, because I really think the Reus-Götze-Kagawa attack would've happened, Kloppo has benched Großkreutz a couple times already, and while I love Großkreutz as a character, he isn't a great attacking winger...

Anyway, in the end we should probably just shut up and wish good luck to anyone involved.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:54 am

Margera wrote:He would be stupid to move to United since Rooney plays the AM role there and because of this, Kagawa would be utilized as CM or a winger and most likely ruining his development and possibly his career. If he really wants to go to PL then Arsenal would be the only wise choice from the top clubs.

I really think Milan should try to sign him, they would finally have replaced Kaka and they would only have to move Boateng to CM (B2B) and this would make their whole midfield more mobile as well because of Boateng's pace, power and stamina.

Although I do think he is stupid to want a move in the first place. He won 2 major trophies in 2 years and Dortmund will definitely have a good chance of wreaking havoc in Europe next year.

Not really, Rooney could go back playing as main striker with Kagawa in behind. Either way, he could do well as CM too.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kick Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:05 am

Why not Rooney to CM and Kagawa to AM?
Kick
Kick
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Margera Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:22 am

free_cat wrote:
Margera wrote:He would be stupid to move to United since Rooney plays the AM role there and because of this, Kagawa would be utilized as CM or a winger and most likely ruining his development and possibly his career. If he really wants to go to PL then Arsenal would be the only wise choice from the top clubs.

Not really, Rooney could go back playing as main striker with Kagawa in behind. Either way, he could do well as CM too.

Fergie likes his poachers too much for that to happen.

Look at what happened to Anderson after he was made from AM to CM (became average / crap), it just doesn't work for most players. Kagawa is simply not the Scholes / Xavi type of playmaker that United need and I doubt he will ever become the player that United need for their midfield.
Margera
Margera
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Alert Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:23 am

DeviAngel wrote:Kagawa to Arsenal :coffee:

This..
Red Alert
Red Alert
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:42 am

Margera wrote:
free_cat wrote:

Fergie likes his poachers too much for that to happen.

Look at what happened to Anderson after he was made from AM to CM (became average / crap), it just doesn't work for most players. Kagawa is simply not the Scholes / Xavi type of playmaker that United need and I doubt he will ever become the player that United need for their midfield.

Anderson was always average/crap.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 14, 2012 7:31 pm

Dortmund Sporting Director confirmed he is leaving
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2012 7:33 pm

1. Fergie watches Dortmund play on Saturday

2. Plays 4-2-3-1 on sunday

3. Profit?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 14, 2012 7:36 pm

F*cking mercenary, hope he enjoys crashing out of the EL with ManU.

Good luck, Shinji <3
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by S Mon May 14, 2012 7:38 pm

Arsenal would suit him better..

I dont want Man United to get stronger .lol
S
S
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by VivaStPauli Mon May 14, 2012 7:39 pm

Arsenal would suit him better, but he's really heavily linked with ManU already and SAF was watching the DFB Pokal final.
VivaStPauli
VivaStPauli
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Surag wrote:Arsenal would suit him better..

I dont want Man United to get stronger .lol

You say that but watch BVB's counters its so akin to Utd at its best in the CR7, Tevez etc etc days.....

He will fit in like a glove imo and Arsenal have enough players in his position anyways.....

Fantastic signing from a Man Utd point of view but i dont want to see BVB broken up Sad
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RED Mon May 14, 2012 9:32 pm

VivaStPauli wrote:F*cking mercenary, hope he enjoys crashing out of the EL with ManU.

Good luck, Shinji <3

I don't think it's being a mercenary. If he does sign for United, it will be a step up in his career (and I say that with respect). Plus playing for a top club in the Premier League is a highlight in a Japanese footballers career- The EPL is huge over there.

It makes sense for him to move to United. Atleast he leaves on a high having won the domestic double.

RED
RED
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Manchester United

Back to top Go down

Post by BAYERN_MUNICH Mon May 14, 2012 9:38 pm

But its not sure if he leaves this summer or next . Ok , BVB bought him for 350.000€ so i guess they won't let him go for free Very Happy

But imo Arsenal would be better ,with Podolski and vanPersie
BAYERN_MUNICH
BAYERN_MUNICH
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon May 14, 2012 9:43 pm

rooney is perfect in his trequarista role imo..
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon May 14, 2012 9:49 pm

Fergie was looking for a way to stop playing Welbeck and Chachadorito in CL, he found it Very Happy
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Hades Mon May 14, 2012 10:08 pm

somehow, every single united fan i have met is convinced about welbeck , and how he will come good

jury is out on that one i guess , he doesnt look that impressive to me personally , but i guess i should see a bit more of him

as for chicharito , what just happened this season.. how many games has he played
Lord Hades
Lord Hades
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Mon May 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Lord Hades wrote:rooney is perfect in his trequarista role imo..

SS =/= Trequartista

Anyway its obvious Fergie has realised he cant persist with the 4-4-2 and have success the system is just shat and everyone who has success in england is starting to realise it or already have.

So it all makes sense.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next