halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:03 pm

Zealous rofl

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 8 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:05 pm

I just can't stand that just because fans of Higuain are butthurt that he's had to leave, they feel the need to call Benz "fatzema" and other nonsense. Not you Z obviously.

Just making sure those peeps knows how it feels to insult someone else's favorite player. Criticize? fine. But to call him all sorts of rubbish... i will never put up with that.

I probably used the wrong word with the term "cancer" for CR7's pitch demeanor... it's more "too overwhelming". He completely overwhelms everything; which would be fine if we had a lot less talented people around him. We don't.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by alexander mahone Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:07 pm

Zealous wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Neutral

What's the video about? i can't see it.

It's Ozil shooting when he should have passed to a guy who was in front of an open goal. It's as you phrased it "ridiculous"

It's not an impossible shot though, he's very open in front of goal himself, he has scored similar goal, and the passing lane to Ronaldo wasn't all that clear. It's just a very very bad execution, I hope he never forget that miss.
alexander mahone
alexander mahone
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:11 pm

I'll tell you this:

We have to be careful with this guy, I honestly believe we could be harboring Quaresma V2.

It's that serious.
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Mamad Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:12 pm

Zealous wrote:
Mamad wrote:
Zealous wrote:

Neutral

What's the video about? i can't see it.

It's Ozil shooting when he should have passed to a guy who was in front of an open goal. It's as you phrased it "ridiculous"

There is a difference. ozil does it one time in like 30-40 games and Ronaldo does it all the time Laughing
Mamad
Mamad
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:20 pm

Ronaldo does the job dmzema should be doing and this with an inconsistent Ozil and slightly underperforming DiMaria

Ronaldo does it all. Heads, shoots, chips you name it. If dmsema tried a volley his shorts would probably rip

ozil underperforming has NOTHING to do with Ronaldo ffs. the guy runs into players falls down and expects to get freekicks lol

our strikers underperforming again has nothing to do with Ronaldo. if Higgy had scored hjs chances people would never have wanted him sold bar Perez. he does so much besides that. whoever we get will have to score his chances because thats the job of a striker if they can't do that then by all means astalavista I don't care how many assists you have got. if thats your concern ask the coach to change your friggin position instead of comfort eating
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Chokeguain could only score against teams like Getafe. That was why he was sold.

Both our strikers don't get enough shots. Pure and simple. Benz got 100 and scored 20 of them (very respectable 20%). Higuain got 70 of them and scored 17 of them (a very respectable 22%). There is absolutely nothing wrong with the effectiveness and efficiency of either of our strikers. None. The problem is that they are squeezed out by the wingers and don't get service. Both of them scored more last year because of Di Maria being much better. I think if Di Maria was even average for him, each of them would have 5 more goals this season.

Oh and the DMzema garbage... last DM that dished 19 and 20 assists in 2 seasons was who??? Laughing more AMzema.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:01 pm

Real Madrid prefer to bid for Kondogbia first, instead of Navas, according to Estadio Deportivo.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by chad4401 Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:14 am

:facepalm: more benzema hate when he has done nothing wrong, its not his fault higs is leaving and we all know both had been deceived by mou, then just went on to have a bad season, cr taking too many shots does affect the team and ozil/benz pass to him 9/10 due to mou orders more or less, also if higuain had scored in the big games like he was supposed too we wouldn't discuss him leaving, why can't everyone be honest about the facts
chad4401
chad4401
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by StrugaRock Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:00 am

I am calling it guys, if Higuain joins a CL team, we would surely meet his team at some point, and I'm pretty sure Higuain's goals will eliminate us.
*remembers Morientes/Monaco/2004*
StrugaRock
StrugaRock
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Pedram Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:09 am

sportsczy wrote:Benz ran Higuain out of town..... SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Higuain is the fat slob SUCK IT HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Higuain went crying to mommy because of Benzema SUCK IT ONE FINAL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laughing

What a baby.
Pedram
Pedram
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:12 am

Why do some of my fellow posters call Benzema "BenDMza"?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:33 pm

Perez on Punto Pelota: If Carlo came and I was him I would try and recover the best Kaka

you have gotto be kidding me Shocked
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:47 pm

Luckily Flo is not Carlo Proud in reality no team in the world wants Kaka. The dud is worthless and is the second highest paid player on the squad. Total waste of money and Flo is just trying to save face with comments like that. I doubt we actually have that many options when it comes to Kaka right now. Short of terminating his contract and paying him millions there is nothing we can do Mad

Anyway here are some fresh rumours for you peeps. Keep in mind as always that the media are teh suckzors and not all rumours are legit:

We've been linked with Marquinhos
We've also been linked with Marchisio (lol)
We're offering 20 million + player for Cavani. (This one might happen since Gomez seems to be interested in Fiorentna)
Levy will not even talk to Zidane lmao he will only negotiate with Flo directly apparently.
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Roma have reportedly turned down a €20 million offer from Real Madrid for defender Marquinhos.

The 19-year-old Brazilian has enjoyed a breakthrough season at the Giallorossi and has subsequently attracted the attention of a number of top European clubs.

Both Barcelona and Real Madrid are believed to have been tracking the centre-back all campaign, and the latter have now made a formal offer, according to La Gazetta dello Sport.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:13 pm

Levvys conversation with Perez

Levvy: yo Bale is worth at least 85mill pounds he recently had an ear operation to improve his appearance so he will definitely sell you loads of dem shirts

Perez: damn straight. Sanchez get the cheque ready yo

Proud

we are being linked to Kondogbia again. It would be amazing if Kondogbia would be the last player we buy this summer. That way he can learn from Alonso for a season before taking over as our DM. Thats the only position left were we need to improve in. the rest are just luxury
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:16 pm

I don't get why Perez is obsessed with Bale. He's talking about him as if he's won 5 Ballon d'Ors or something.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:28 pm

its old age and youtube
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 04, 2013 2:58 pm

The idea is that Bale could potentially win a Balon D'Or with us. Frankly I support that type of mentality, it sure as hell beats buying them after they've won the Balon D'Or with someone else and then are past it (Kaka).
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:55 pm

Looks like this CR7 issue has been there since his "unhappy" outburst in October/November. Just waited until the end of the season to bring it up again, which is fine actually. If you're going to be unhappy, you play the season and then you ask for whatever it is you want... no problem from me there.

The Bale obsession makes a whole lot more sense given this.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:19 pm

there is no way you can justify trying to spend 100 mil on Gareth Bale, it's just not possible. footbal wise it certainly doesnt make sense.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:51 pm

If we even think about spending close to that amount on Bale...
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:13 pm

yes we do, we will be making bids upward to 70 millions euros
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Zealous Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:23 pm

Just reading over old rumours and I noticed that pretty much all the news linking us with Thiago has been coming from Catalan media. Why do I get the feeling they are doing this because they know Madrid won't sign him? Then it'll be like "Thiago chose Barca over money Proud" propaganda bullsh*t like they are doing now with Nerman. (yeah Nerman having 100% of his image rights didn't influence his decision Laughing)

Thank god Perez said that we won't be paying his buyout clause and if we do sign him it'll be through negotiations (lol)

Unless he's lying and we do activate the clause pretty much back stabbing Barca Game of Thrones style hmm
Zealous
Zealous
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by FalcaoPunch Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:yes we do, we will be making bids upward to 70 millions euros

It's mind boggling.
To think what he, as a player, as accomplished to even consider 70 millions is a just price.

Dont do it Flo
FalcaoPunch
FalcaoPunch
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : RO Blank

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Madrid isn't losing money. Financially, we're great. I've come to realize that it's irrelevant what we pay for a player with Flo... he's able to make it work. That's his genius. What he sucks at is building a team. I won't judge any of our players on how much we paid because it's a waste of energy tbh.

sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 26 ... 44  Next