halamadrid2
Error
sportsczy
LeVersacci
Onyx
51 posters

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Chimaera1995 Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 pm

But Casemiro sucks and can't even play well in the Segunda. He was terrible at Castilla. Illarramendi had a great season with Sociedad and had a great U21 Championship.

Illarramendi > Casemiro.

Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 25 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Valkyrja Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:59 pm

Chimaera1995 wrote:But Casemiro sucks and can't even play well in the Segunda. He was terrible at Castilla. Illarramendi had a great season with Sociedad and had a great U21 Championship.

Illarramendi > Casemiro.

I didn't say that Casemiro is better. Illarramendi isn't worth 30 million, but 10-15 max. Add 5/10 million to that and get Gundogan, a CL proven player who owned every midfield he played against this season.

PS : Casemiro is worth 5m IMO
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Chimaera1995 Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:08 pm

Valkyrja wrote:
Chimaera1995 wrote:But Casemiro sucks and can't even play well in the Segunda. He was terrible at Castilla. Illarramendi had a great season with Sociedad and had a great U21 Championship.

Illarramendi > Casemiro.

I didn't say that Casemiro is better. Illarramendi isn't worth 30 million, but 10-15 max. Add 5/10 million to that and get Gundogan, a CL proven player who owned every midfield he played against this season.

I agree with you that Illarramendi isn't worth 30 million but they aren't gonna sell him for under the 30 million. And I don't think you can get Gundogan for 25 million. Dortmund is not selling Gundogan and he wants to stay at Dortmund. In my opinion we shouldn't have bought Casemiro. I don't think he has what it takes to succeed at Real Madrid but hopefully I'm wrong.
Chimaera1995
Chimaera1995
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:09 am

why are we suddenly buying like arsenal lol? several cheap low quality signings instead of One high quality expensive signing!

for example, we could get De Rossi or someone similar for 30-35 mil, and not pay for this kid casemiro and illara....

i also think we must keep on to coentrao... because the market lacks LBs unless you want someone like cissoko as sub
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Valkyrja Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:21 am

Chimaera1995 wrote:
Valkyrja wrote:

Illarramendi > Casemiro.

I agree with you that Illarramendi isn't worth 30 million but they aren't gonna sell him for under the 30 million. And I don't think you can get Gundogan for 25 million. Dortmund is not selling Gundogan and he wants to stay at Dortmund. In my opinion we shouldn't have bought Casemiro. I don't think he has what it takes to succeed at Real Madrid but hopefully I'm wrong.

Get Vidal for 40 for example. But not pay 30 for a player who played 50 games of first division football.
Valkyrja
Valkyrja
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:31 pm

Update:

In:
Casemiro £5.1m
Carvajal £5.5m
Isco £23m
Promoted: Jese; Morata; Denis and Nacho
Total: £33.6m

Out:
Callejon £8.6m
Essien (Loan Return)
Carvalho (End of Contract)

Squad Size: 26

Balance Spent: £25m
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 11, 2013 6:57 pm

I don't think Denis will be promoted, he will merely train with the first team until we find a suitable club for him

Think we have had a good summer generally. Somehow sell Kaka and we would be saving on the wage front as well. If we get Illaramendi for the £27 million they want us to pay for him and sell those who want to leave I think it will be very close to 0 net spent Proud
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:04 pm

halamadrid2 wrote:I don't think Denis will be promoted, he will merely train with the first team until we find a suitable club for him

Think we have had a good summer generally. Somehow sell Kaka and we would be saving on the wage front as well. If we get Illaramendi for the £27 million they want us to pay for him and sell those who want to leave I think it will be very close to 0 net spent Proud

Well we could sell Coentrao, Adan and Kaka for around £30m, then Higuain is on the verge as well possibly for around £25m and possibly Pepe as well for £20m

That would leave us with plenty of cash to go after a rather big signing >.>
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Thu Jul 11, 2013 7:12 pm

Crimson wrote:Well we could sell Coentrao, Adan and Kaka for around £30m, then Higuain is on the verge as well possibly for around £25m and possibly Pepe as well for £20m

That would leave us with plenty of cash to go after a rather big signing >.>

I think they are letting Adan go for free. Kaka leaving is increasingly looking like wishful thinking Sad . So the only two guys we could cash in on are Cacktrao and Higgy. Cacktrao for £17 million and Higgy for £25 million means we will potentially get £42mill back. Pepe maybe as well for around £15 million. Thats going to leave us with about +5million which will probably be used on a scrub lb as an emergency cover for marcelo

next season I see us selling Kaka and possibly DiMaria/Khedira and buying Bale -.- going from profit in a season to the complete opposite the next Laughing
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:56 pm

According to AS in Spain, Real Madrid have not given up hope of signing Gareth Bale and president Florentino Perez will try to speak to Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy when the Spanish visit England in ten days.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Crimson Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:25 am

How about this for an idea....

Sell Coentrao £25m
Sell Di Maria £30m
Sell Higuain £25m
Sell Kaka and Adan £10m

Buy Illarra £25m
Buy Rodriguez £8m

£32m in the bank overall, bid £80m on Bale (Prob get him for less)

Over all net spend would only be £48m, then if we possibly sell Pepe, could be even less.

Squad size: 24

Formation 4-3-1-2

Ronaldo/Morata/Jese -- Bale/Benzema/Jese
Ozil/Isco/Jese
Modric/Isco -- Khedira/Casemiro
Xabi/Illarra
Marcelo/Rodriguez -- Ramos/Albiol --- Varane/Pepe -- Carvajal/Arbeloa
Casillas/Lopez/Jesus

Nacho can cover any of the back slots if required as well.
Crimson
Crimson
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Clandestino Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:11 am

What's with this obsession with money? Did you forget we are Real Madrid, who even without a sugar daddy treat the football market like a 12-year old kid plays Football manager?

Under Perez we've made roughly 75 mil per year investment in players and we are barely at 27 mil right now. Our transfer kitty is not like Arsenal's or Liverpool's - we actually have money, are not afraid to use it and don't need to sell anyone to buy anyone. If Bale is an option and we can force the sale, he'll come.

I still don't understand how the policy of replacing established full international players with our Castilla players who mostly play second or third fiddle in U21/U20 squads will improve our chances of winning trophies. The only two who could deserve a rotation spot are Jese and Carvajal, none of the others are good enough to be anything more than emergency back-ups.

Clandestino
Clandestino
Prospect
Prospect

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by MadridiCanada Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:30 am

lmfao ffs... you guys doing math makes us seem like we are liverpool or arsenal or inter or valencia lmao
MadridiCanada
MadridiCanada
Banned (Permanent)

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:19 pm

Perez finally delivering on his promise to sign the brightest Spaniards for Madrid. cheers
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:24 pm

if somebody told Perez to sign a DM for €38 million a decade ago he would have had a heart attack Laughing

I am happy we have addressed our needs now we just need to sell our deadweight and those who absolutely want to leave and we are set

when was the last time we had finished our buys before the start of our preseason hmm

Perez really is improving and I like it
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by McAgger Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:41 pm

If Ancelotti can persuade Higgy to stay, I'm all for it. The only deadweights are Kaka and Adan atm imo. With Kaka being Ancelotti's golden boy he may even survivor the summer.

Sell Adan and the squad drops down to 25 which is perfect to depth and whatnot assuming Denis isn't promoted with Jese, Morata, and Nacho.
McAgger
McAgger
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Reggina

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:57 pm

McAgger wrote:If Ancelotti can persuade Higgy to stay, I'm all for it. The only deadweights are Kaka and Adan atm imo. With Kaka being Ancelotti's golden boy he may even survivor the summer.

Sell Adan and the squad drops down to 25 which is perfect to depth and whatnot assuming Denis isn't promoted with Jese, Morata, and Nacho.

yeah Kaka won't be sold I don't think. Adan is leaving as he has confirmed it himself. If we sell Adan I think we will have 26 players meaning one has to go. I assume that one is Cacktrao even then we'd be looking for a cheap replacement so we haven't really cut down our squad. I have this hunch we will see Adan, Coentrao and Higgy all leave the former as he is surplus to requirements and the latter two because they want to leave.

The day we get rid of Kaka will be like a trophy
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Clandestino wrote:What's with this obsession with money? Did you forget we are Real Madrid, who even without a sugar daddy treat the football market like a 12-year old kid plays Football manager?

Under Perez we've made roughly 75 mil per year investment in players and we are barely at 27 mil right now. Our transfer kitty is not like Arsenal's or Liverpool's - we actually have money, are not afraid to use it and don't need to sell anyone to buy anyone. If Bale is an option and we can force the sale, he'll come.

I still don't understand how the policy of replacing established full international players with our Castilla players who mostly play second or third fiddle in U21/U20 squads will improve our chances of winning trophies. The only two who could deserve a rotation spot are Jese and Carvajal, none of the others are good enough to be anything more than emergency back-ups.  

Agree.

Also If RM thinks they have a bright talent at hand and they want him to get develop and realistically can't offer enough playtime, he should be loaned for 1-2 seasons. I doubt Jese will get enough first time mins this season as well Sad
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Napoli

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:00 pm

Looks like a pipe dream as Ancelloti looks to hold on to him.Neutral 
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:03 pm

Nedved wrote:
Looks like a pipe dream as Ancelloti looks to hold on to him.Neutral 

I doubt there is any truth to that. The media also said he wanted to talk to everyone before we started selling plwyers but that has proved to be void as Callejon has already been sold

if kaka is still with us its because nobody wants him and his mega pay check that we unfortunately handed him
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Nedved Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:50 pm

if kaka is still with us its because nobody wants him and his mega pay check that we unfortunately handed him

It is common knowledge this is the big reason why he is not going any where yet. Perez and Ancelloti can not come out in open and say that is the reason he is staying. Instead they are saying something like this: http://as.com/diarioas/2013/07/12/english/1373646650_840450.html

Like fooling themselves Razz
Nedved
Nedved
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Fri Jul 12, 2013 6:14 pm

"can be magical again" rofl

Perez should just do us all a favour and admit he failed with that one. People will quickly forget it as todays inflation is moving him down and down the "the most expensive player in the world" list.

usually 3 players will be cut for games and I am sure Kaka will be part of that more often than not so why not just cut our losses loose and use that cash to improve Ronaldos contract who has to suffer as a result I am not even going to mention the players he might steal minutes from smfh
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:12 pm

in Illarramendi's press conference Pardeza was asked about Jese and he confirmed he would get promoted. Get in

Squad:

Goalies: Iker, Lopez, Jesus and Adan
Defenders: Carvajal, Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Albiol, Marcelo, Coentrao and Nacho
Midfielders: Khedira, Modric, Alonso, Illaramendi, Kaka, Dimaria, Ozil, Isco, Casemiro and Jese
Attackers: Ronaldo, Benzema, Higuain and Morata

27 players in total. Adan will leave meaning we will have 26 players. Which means one poor sod will leave or even more. And the candidates are Coentrao, Higuain and Kaka. we will see
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Onyx Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:48 pm

Kaka and Higuain should be sold and a backup striker bought.

Onyx
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:54 pm

Kondogbia is still being heavily linked to Madrid too. I think we're just waiting for the end of U20 WC to announce him... could be wrong.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by halamadrid2 Sat Jul 13, 2013 5:21 pm

We have bought Casemiro as a young DM. Kondogbia won't come
halamadrid2
halamadrid2
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 44 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 34 ... 44  Next