Kick
dostoevsky
Kaladin
Forza
Dante
47 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 5 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 27, 2015 5:18 pm

Forza wrote:
El Shaarawy wrote:I don't mind tbh, i have a soft spot for Pazzo. Shame that his injury ruined him, he's come so close to scoring a lot of times this season.

Let's give him a medal.

In recognition of his service to the nearly scoring battalion agreed.

Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 5 Empty Re: Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out

Post by Kaladin Wed May 27, 2015 5:33 pm

Hope you get relegated next season
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Wed May 27, 2015 5:36 pm

So do i hmm
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Wed May 27, 2015 8:24 pm

Yeah I have to disagree. Pazzini should leave, he's past it. Most of the time when he's on the pitch hes complaining to the referee.
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 28, 2015 2:50 am

next season onwards, I expect Milan to go upwards. Fan seriously are pissed, and I am pretty sure if Milan dont buy players and start winning major sponsors will leave.

I actually thought galliani should have been fired by now, but i think that galliani has kept himself so secured according to some news, that to get rid of him will cost milan in excess of multimillions.

anyway, back to market. Lets hope we get serious talented and champion players. sick and tired of free agents and talentless glory-hunting greedy players.

and just because player is young will not do. i mean we are going for players like baselli ... i have absolutely seen nothing special in him.

if milan wants to go for young italian talents... why cant we get linked with players like insigne, or we even have mastour.

anyway lets see how serious our club is this summer.

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Thu May 28, 2015 5:26 am

I dont think we can go downwards anymore, sponsors will start leaving and Berlusconi would be completely ruined. I think Berlusconi is taking this opportunity to invest so that he fixes his image ahead of the elections. Nevertheless, I would still prefer a new owner since Berlusconi is very controlling and I feel that the coaches are limited with their decisions.

We are rumoured by GDS to have 120m budget provided that Ancelotti returns, and I believe it is possible considering that Ancelotti would never think of coming back when he has other offers.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by marottalad Thu May 28, 2015 10:41 am

•MilanDevil• wrote:I dont think we can go downwards anymore, sponsors will start leaving and Berlusconi would be completely ruined. I think Berlusconi is taking this opportunity to invest so that he fixes his image ahead of the elections. Nevertheless, I would still prefer a new owner since Berlusconi is very controlling and I feel that the coaches are limited with their decisions.

Berlusconi is like the controlling parent you have as a teenager. You want to go to the party but only at the time dad says you come home. You want to go and see your friends or a girl but you must do the chores first on dad's time. It must be frustrating as a Milan fan because he has all the money and the control and you do get some benefits the odd star last day signing etc but your club will never fulfil their potential with him in charge.I feel like he only cared about Milan for political and public gain and ever since he got old he suddenly stopped pumping money into the club, strange as hell.

We are rumoured by GDS to have 120m budget provided that Ancelotti returns, and I believe it is possible considering that Ancelotti would never think of coming back when he has other offers.
marottalad
marottalad
Starlet
Starlet

Club Supported : Juventus

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu May 28, 2015 12:39 pm

After last season, i didn't think we could do any worse than 8th.

I was wrong Laughing
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:36 pm

The Corrierre dello Sport, a Roman paper which is fairly hit and miss, is suggesting that Monaco are willing to offer 10-12 million euros for Menez. I'd take it but I doubt that we'll do anything dramatic on the transfer market prior to securing a replacement for Inzaghi.

Meanwhile Mauri's agent is stating that Milan have no deal with his client but are amongst many interested parties. I wish the other interested parties all the best in their pursuit of him.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:08 pm

dostoevsky wrote:I wish the other interested parties all the best in their pursuit of him.

Laughing

I agree with you in that I doubt we'll do much on the market until we have a new coach. Obviously it will determine what players the new guy wants to get rid of and bring in, but it also may determine how much money we spend. If we manage to get a big name like Carlo, he'll almost certainly be given more money to spent than someone like Sarri.

Either way, I hope we get whoever it is soon so we can get a sense of whether things really will be changing after all.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:00 pm

It's being reported that Ely is having his Milan medical this morning and will join us for pre-season, having left Milan last summer to play for Avellino where he had an excellent season. It remains to be seen whether he'll stay with the first team or leave again on loan however, a decision we can expect once Mijhalovic is finally confirmed.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Casciavit Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:20 pm

Preziosi on Niang:

“I tried to redeem him, but Mihajlovic wants him to come back to Milan at all costs.”
Casciavit
Casciavit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:22 pm

Interesting. hmm

To be honest it could simply be to spite Genoa given that he was the coach of Sampdoria. Laughing
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:05 pm

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 5 CHEuQdoWcAERNWt
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:24 pm

I am happy that Ely is back, hopefully he impresses at Milan. Also, I would've liked if we brought back Fossati, he is one of the best players in Serie B and I think he is ready to take the next step.
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:28 am

dostoevsky wrote:Interesting. hmm

To be honest it could simply be to spite Genoa given that he was the coach of Sampdoria. Laughing
Why is everyone so reluctant to admit that the kid's alright?
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:31 am

I don't think many dislike Niang, otherwise we'd hear more calls for him to be sold. A loan deal simply seems the best idea for him at this time as it gives him time and space to grow as a player. Given that Pazzo is leaving though, if we are thinking of using Niang as a reserve CF due to lack of numbers then that's potentially a way for him to get enough time without assuming a huge burden, though I would still prefer him to be playing week in, week out at a mid table club.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Forza Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:17 pm

I think many on this forum would rather have Pazzini, the player with the best shots to nearly-scoring ratio, than Niang.
Forza
Forza
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Fulham

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:22 pm

hmm , if Pazzini is indeed going to leave , then am all for Niang to stay . Having said that , it would be better it if he stay at Genoa and start games week in week out , Dosto is right .

In any case , Niang is making progress , which is all that matters really. I would have no problem if he is going to play for Milan next season , because he finally had something to show , elsewise , he can continue to mature with Genoa , it's a win-win imo .

I do think he will stay if Pazzini does leave , though . Especially if what was reported is true , that Mihajlovic wants him here . And i can see why , if i was Mihajlovic right now , i would rather have Niang than Pazzini on my team .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by dostoevsky Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:31 pm

Pazzini has no upside going forward but if he renews to make up the numbers then there could be worse outcomes. I have no strong feelings either way when it comes to our reserves. The priority is to make good decisions in the market about our starting XI.

In an ideal world we'd have Niang out on loan, Pazzini out the door and a new starter and a capable, experienced reserve. As it stands though I'll be grateful for anyone not on the old age pension.
dostoevsky
dostoevsky
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Forza wrote:I think many on this forum would rather have Pazzini, the player with the best shots to nearly-scoring ratio, than Niang.

Rolling Eyes

I'd rather have Niang on loan starting week in and week out, than on the bench for a whole season
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:58 pm

And in case you misinterpreted..

El Shaarawy wrote:I don't mind tbh, i have a soft spot for Pazzo. Shame that his injury ruined him, he's come so close to scoring a lot of times this season.

I said 'i don't mind', i'm indifferent if he goes. He'll be a 6-7th whatever option striker if he stays.

More, i never said i'd rather have him over Niang..

Last edited by El Shaarawy on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Dante Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Seeing as we speak of ideal worlds , in Serie A , with a Milan which has a strong 11 and a legit coach , then Pazzini could actually be a valid option as a back up . One of the best a team in Serie A could hope for actually.

But that's not quite the case really. Maybe Milan does create a competitive 11 for next season , if so , i wouldn't be mad if Pazzini is going to stay as back up and Niang continues on his loan.

Pazzini may want to play regularly again , so who knows. With a good lineup doe , that won't require him in particular to actually carry games , Pazzini could be usefull again coming off the bench .

But whatever really , either Niang or Pazzini or none of them , what i really care is the 11 , like Dosto said . That is everybody's real concern , if it's Niang or Pazzini on the bench holds little importance , right now.

I do agree though that Niang should have a whole season of experience as a starter , prefferably at Genoa where he already did well. That would be massive for him . Having said all that , he already went out on 2 loans . It's probably high time we either use him , or sell him . I don't see Milan selling him , so my money is on him actually staying with Milan .

And that means Pazzini will be leaving , if they confirm Niang .
Dante
Dante
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by •MilanDevil• Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 pm

If we manage to get this:

Mercato Rossonero: Milan Transfer Activity Inside Out - Page 5 1271974_AC_Milan

:bow: :bow:
•MilanDevil•
•MilanDevil•
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Cruijf Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:21 am

Brahimi instead of Jack in that lineup and I seriously believe we can challenge for the league.

But I'm trying to stay as pessimistic as possible for now, this board has let me down too many times in recent years.
Cruijf
Cruijf
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaladin Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:07 pm

We officially renewed Abate until 2019
Kaladin
Kaladin
Stormblessed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next