Mr Nick09
halamadrid2
futbol_bill
SuperMAG
guest7
36 posters

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by Mr Nick09 Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:07 pm

are you serious Strugarock? not even close to being the same level of player, Neymar is by far better. he is a diva like all superstars but he behaved while at Barca

and even before i sign Dybala, i would sign Salah

Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc - Page 31 Empty Re: Transfer Rumours | Tactics | Who to buy/sell etc

Post by VanDeezNuts Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:44 am

Different class of player, sure, but unless Ronaldo leaves in the Summer, we need a Dybala-type player more than Neymar.

Could you imagine Neymar and Ronaldo fighting over the ball/ freekicks/ penalties/ spotlight/ who's prettiest etc.

Considering our need is highest in the center, and not the wing, the age difference, and the wage demands (apparently Neymar is demanding 1m/week to stay at PSG) I would go for Dybala, though there are plenty of other options I would go for first.

VanDeezNuts
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : FC Basel

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:14 am

first of all, it's unrealistic to think we can sign Neymar while CR is still at the club.

as far as the best type of player next to CR, yes a false 9 could be an interesting options.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:05 am

So f-in Pogba and Griezmann are yacking it up about both joining PSG this summer... ffs.

But that means Cavani, Rabiot or Verratti and Di Maria will be available.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:13 am

PSG you say. Antoine I get but Paul and his people do know that playing for Utd is the biggest exposure he'll be receiving as a footballer right? Then again, I would wanna go anywhere as long as Jose isn't the manager.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 am

--------------Ronaldo------Dybala------------

Hazard-------------------------------Bale------

---------------Cas-------Kroos-------------------

I'm murking fools with this team in FIFA.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:03 pm

Forget about Pogba, Perez will never pay him what he makes at United, forget about any player that would break the wage scale
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:29 pm

Also paying 150+ mil to sign hazard and play him left mid is a terrible waste of money
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by farfan Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:37 pm

Mr Nick09 wrote:Also paying 150+ mil to sign hazard and play him left mid is a terrible waste of money

Where would you play him? Hazard himself said that he prefers playing out wide.
farfan
farfan
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Manchester City

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:14 pm

farfan wrote:
Mr Nick09 wrote:Also paying 150+ mil to sign hazard and play him left mid is a terrible waste of money

Point is that Asensio is just as talented and plays the same style. Not to mention Isco. I really see no point in Hazard.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:20 pm

sportsczy wrote:
farfan wrote:

Point is that Asensio is just as talented and plays the same style. Not to mention Isco. I really see no point in Hazard.

Very disappointed when I saw hazard vs Barca. Great player but I think we can definetly count on asensio.

We need a striker no doubt. In my opinion. Benzema is a 10 now. Somehow, he improved his dribbling and lost his finishing
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:10 pm

FennecFox7 wrote:
sportsczy wrote:
farfan wrote:

Very disappointed when I saw hazard vs Barca. Great player but I think we can definetly count on asensio.

We need a striker no doubt. In my opinion. Benzema is a 10 now. Somehow, he improved his dribbling and lost his finishing

Benzema and dribbling.

Laughing

No 10 benzema who has assist numbers of a center back.
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:10 pm

Benz is actually a very good dribbler now... and that's really shocking. Maybe his brain is wired so he can only do one thing well at a time Fennec lol.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:32 pm

What exactly do you guys mean by "dribbling"?
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:46 pm

In PES it's called tactical dribbling, it's ball retention in traffic but doesn't translate to beating a man or breaking a line.

So because Benzema has superior touch and technique but 0 athleticism he is very good at holding possession. But he can hardly move the chains
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:50 pm

Returning to Hazardhe is a player I hope we won't sign because as an attacker his ability to score or produce assist is below par in comparison to the elite. He has however elite dribbling which translate to chance creation but he never was a player that could be productive or carry his team or lead with goals etc... His big game performances are few and far in between so it's definitely not a wise investment.

With hazard though I always wonder what he would look like in a more attacking side. He could be phenomenal but I have seen a lot of guys fall short of their potential so he might also fall in that group at the end of the day
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:07 pm

Thank you Nick. Really was wondering what was this "dribbling" they were talking about. My sig shows the dribbling I know and would rate. While Benzema has great hold up play, I did not know that is considered a "dribble" these days.

Re: Hazard
My thoughts are known. Sideways dribbling, big game no show, small team bully who'll be just an expensive Isco but with way less impact when you need him. A genuinely talented footballer but I really hope we stay the f away from him.

Also, isn't Belgium an attacking team?

Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:09 pm

We really need to sign Griezmann. He's perfect next to CR. And only 100 mil???!!!!
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:17 pm

I am all for Griezmann as well market opportunity + good complement to a main CF, not to mention he will acclimate quickly and he has some valuable experience with playing as a lead striker.

If you can't sign Neymar now then you get Griezmann and you replace Bale with Salah? It would be adding a lot of pace of our front line.

Re Neymar: the only we can sign him is Cristiano going to other way. Both can't coexist in Madrid. There is a clear club strategy to attract him but I hope they don't waste a summer like they did with trying Mbappe
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:54 pm

The guy has 23 goals and 11 assists.

I remember mentioning that he was struggling because Atleti had literally no attacking talent other than him... and predicted that Diego Costa arriving was going to open the pitch up for him. That's exactly what happened.

Now, at Madrid, you can't key on him. I think he would be monstrous. He's a run/movement guy who is extremely smart. And, low and behold, he focuses on scoring goals as a striker lol. There's hope left in this world.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Clutch Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:17 pm

Would he come straight from atleti tho?? I doubt he'd do that to a team he respects highly

Clutch
Starlet
Starlet

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:23 am

He really did them a solid. He was all set to leave and then the transfer ban hit them... he then publicly said that he would not leave for year to allow Atleti to properly replace him.

If someone did that for my club, I'd love him forever. Atleti fans may get disappointed... but I don't think they could get angry with him about it.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:33 am

sportsczy wrote:He really did them a solid. He was all set to leave and then the transfer ban hit them... he then publicly said that he would not leave for year to allow Atleti to properly replace him.

If someone did that for my club, I'd love him forever. Atleti fans may get disappointed... but I don't think they could get angry with him about it.

How incredibly generous of him to say that he will not leave and stay for another year at a club where he is contracted. Laughing

As if he could come and go as he pleases.

sports :facepalm:
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:09 am

Hapless_Hans wrote:
sportsczy wrote:He really did them a solid.  He was all set to leave and then the transfer ban hit them...  he then publicly said that he would not leave for year to allow Atleti to properly replace him.

If someone did that for my club, I'd love him forever.  Atleti fans may get disappointed...  but I don't think they could get angry with him about it.  

How incredibly generous of him to say that he will not leave and stay for another year at a club where he is contracted. Laughing

As if he could come and go as he pleases.

sports :facepalm:
he has a release clause so what he wants matters a lot.

If he had wanted to go, i think he would be gone by now, so what Sports is saying is not entirely false.

If we were talking about say Lewandowski then yes you are right since he doesnt have a clause and Bayern decide if they sell or no
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsczy Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:28 am

And the clause is 100 mil no less.... clubs were lining up to sign him.
sportsczy
sportsczy
Ballon d'Or Contender
Ballon d'Or Contender

Back to top Go down

Post by Hapless_Hans Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:19 am

Right, that's true. My bad. The clause was only 100m ?

Anyway, still IIRC the way it went was that Atletico were ok with selling him (not via the clause) IF the ban got lifted.
As soon as it wasn't it was clear, they weren't anymore ok with it ovbviously, yet as a compensation for not being able to leave and not raising a stink he got a healthy rise.

So no, I don't think this would make it ok in the eyes of Atletico fans if he moved to their city rivals.
Hapless_Hans
Hapless_Hans
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Lyon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next