Sushi Master
M99
kiranr
Lex
lenear1030
35 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 6 Empty Re: Alright Barca fans where's the hate?

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:26 pm

RealGunner wrote:
And then why didn't barca sell fabregas if they just wanted money? It seems that you are saying that barca has no problem selling highly rated youth player if only they get some money, then why didn't arsenal just pay barca instead of risking the chance that barca takes them to court?

And are you sure that barca sold them because they wanted to?
Barca president slams English clubs for poaching youngsters

Laporta seems pretty angry over the whole situation. It seems as barca only sold them because they couldn't keep them..

because he just turned 16? what fee was there to be paid ? we were unaware of any fifa law by that time that we had to pay for anything. He joined Barcelona ( la masia) at the age of 13/14 and we bought him at the age of 16. When we did found out there was a fee we had to pay , We did not dispute it and paid all the money we were due. We could have objected the decision which we did not.

and no im not implying that barcelona sell talented players for money. thats you thinking in a wrong way.

and dont change the topic, poaching youngsters and under 18 contract law etc are different matter

You do know that barca didn't sell pique, man utd did the same thing you did.

From wikipedia
Piqué started his career in FC Barcelona's youth teams as a defensive midfielder, but before he signed his first professional contract with the club, he decided to join Manchester United. The Premier League side did not pay a fee for Piqué as he was too young to have a professional contract.

And I know that anyone can edit wikipedia pages, but Piqué went to man utd when he was 17 and barca can't give professional contract to players who are younger than 18. So this time I belive in wikipedia..

As I said again, if barca only wanted money then how come they didn't take man utd to court for doing THE EXACT SAME THING that arsenal did?

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 6 Empty Re: Alright Barca fans where's the hate?

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:27 pm

kiranr wrote:I am sure Pep was behind the colour change, LOL!

Ofcourse he was, he's the evil mastermind behind everything that goe's on at Barca, including the Uefa partnership which is because Pep and Platini are close friend's who plan to dominate football together.

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 6 Michel-Platini-Josep-Guardiola-0000029991

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 6 X160

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 6 Hv8jex

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 6 46568-olympic-image2

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 6 11mbgkun.jnr

What more proof do you need that Barca(masterminded by Pep Guardiola) are the evil satan's of football?
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:29 pm

kiranr wrote:Wenger, the kind, promised Fabregas gametime while we must have told him to wait for his turn considering there was Xavi and Iniesta ahead of him.

But according the majority of this forum, xavi was average until 3 years ago and arsenal had viera,Gilberto Silva etc(I know that they are DM, but xavi was playing in that position at the time aswell)

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:31 pm

i wonder how much pep was paid to support qatar.

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm

maverick wrote:i wonder how much pep was paid to support qatar.

His soul.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm

@harhar

"Manchester United have signed young Barcelona defender Gerard Pique.

The 17-year-old centre back has agreed a five-year contract with United after meeting Alex Ferguson this week.

Pique, who is a Spain Under-17 international and can also play at left-back, rejected the offer of a new contract at the Nou Camp"

BBC

he rejected the contract offered by barcelona. So you guys couldnt do anything or take man utd to court.

cesc wasnt offered a contract was he now ?

Last edited by RealGunner on Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:32 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:
maverick wrote:i wonder how much pep was paid to support qatar.

His soul.

hahha it made me lol
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:35 pm

oh look what i found Laughing

Barca anger over Pique exit

Barcelona are to report Manchester United to Fifa over their signing of teenage defender Gerard Pique.

Barca are unhappy that the 17-year-old centre-back - a product of their youth academy - agreed a five-year contract at Old Trafford this week.

"United have failed to respect the effort some clubs are making in bringing on young players," Barcelona president Joan Laporta said.

"We'll see this through to the end," he told Spanish paper El Mundo Deportivo.

But Pique, a Spanish under-17 international, said he was free to join United.

"You can see that Barca don't want to negotiate," he told Radio Catalunya.

"They say I belong to them, but I'm not a slave. If they don't want to negotiate then Fifa will have to decide what United have to pay."

BBC

end of discussion? think so
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Pep after he realised he will never sign Fabregas

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 6 44
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:41 pm

RealGunner wrote:oh look what i found Laughing

Barca anger over Pique exit

Barcelona are to report Manchester United to Fifa over their signing of teenage defender Gerard Pique.

Barca are unhappy that the 17-year-old centre-back - a product of their youth academy - agreed a five-year contract at Old Trafford this week.

"United have failed to respect the effort some clubs are making in bringing on young players," Barcelona president Joan Laporta said.

"We'll see this through to the end," he told Spanish paper El Mundo Deportivo.

But Pique, a Spanish under-17 international, said he was free to join United.

"You can see that Barca don't want to negotiate," he told Radio Catalunya.

"They say I belong to them, but I'm not a slave. If they don't want to negotiate then Fifa will have to decide what United have to pay."

BBC

end of discussion? think so

They all come back RG. They all come back! Twisted Evil
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:41 pm

lmao
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:44 pm

Is it true that Romeu rejected a contract extension from Barca last year?

Blue
Blue
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Chelsea

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr Nick09 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:44 pm

im just excited about the prospect of a Fab 2.0 in a few years, not that i want barca to have a good player, but the way they will troll chelski could be quite epic, specially when you know they are no push overs.
Mr Nick09
Mr Nick09
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:46 pm

There is a buy-back clause in the contract right?
kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:46 pm

RealGunner wrote:@harhar

The 17-year-old centre back has agreed a five-year contract with United after meeting Alex Ferguson this week.

Pique, who is a Spain Under-17 international and can also play at left-back, rejected the offer of a new contract at the Nou Camp"

BBC

he rejected the contract offered by barcelona. So you guys couldnt do anything or take man utd to court.

Rejected a offer, he still didn't have a professional. And it was must likely a pre-contract, which I think you can start give those to player once they are 16(don't take my word on it as im not sure).

Barca could have done the same to man utd as they did to arsenal, take man utd to court so they are force to pay compensation for the training spent on Piqué. But they didn't want him as much as they wanted fabregas..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:50 pm

kiranr wrote:There is a buy-back clause in the contract right?

According to the spainish media there is.......

8m after 2 season's and 1st option to buy after 3rd season......

Has'nt been confirmed by either club though.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafinha Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:53 pm

Why so many kids support Arsenal?
One kid asked from where the hate came from. My answer was grow up kid, you will understand soon.
Rafinha
Rafinha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:56 pm

harhar11 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:@harhar

BBC

Rejected a offer, he still didn't have a professional. And it was must likely a pre-contract, which I think you can start give those to player once they are 16(don't take my word on it as im not sure).

Barca could have done the same to man utd as they did to arsenal, take man utd to court so they are force to pay compensation for the training spent on Piqué. But they didn't want him as much as they wanted fabregas..

why are you beating the dead horse ? we have gone through this about 20 times now ?

how could u take man utd to court when your player himself rejected the offer to play for barcelona ? read that line 10 times and ask yourself that question.

and "they didnt want pique as much as they wanted fabregas"

is that why they offered pique a contract and didnt offer cesc one ? nevermind a contract, they didnt even talk to him about his future lol
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Rafinha wrote:Why so many kids support Arsenal?
One kid asked from where the hate came from. My answer was grow up kid, you will understand soon.

sorry ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:57 pm

Because the Barcelona bandwagon's all full up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:01 pm

Lex wrote:
Because the Barcelona bandwagon's all full up

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:03 pm

RealGunner wrote:
why are you beating the dead horse ? we have gone through this about 20 times now ?

how could u take man utd to court when your player himself rejected the offer to play for barcelona ? read that line 10 times and ask yourself that question.

and "they didnt want pique as much as they wanted fabregas"

is that why they offered pique a contract and didnt offer cesc one ? nevermind a contract, they didnt even talk to him about his future lol

What has pique rejecting a offer got to do with anything? I am not saying that barca should take man utd to court because of any contract, I am saying that they could have taken utd to couart because they didn't pay any compensation for the training that barca provided pique, the same reason why barca took arsenal to the court AND WON.

and how do you know that barca didn't talk to fabregas? I read somewhere long time ago that the first thing that laporta did as president was to try and convince fabregas to stay but he didn't want him. And I also read somewhere that rosell was against buying back fabregas because he left barca when barca didn't want to sell him , I think that it was in the same article..

Last edited by harhar11 on Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:04 pm

Yes, there's a buy back for the next 2 years where Barca can buy him back for 8M

As for the question of whether Barca wanted Cesc or not that is pretty ****ing retarded. Of course they wanted Fabregas to stay, but when a team comes and offers you 30 times the amount of money you're making now*, and you have the maturity of a 16 year old even if Barca wants you they won't be able to keep you. Mind you, it was completely Cesc's choice, and he's a traitor in my eyes I do not want back, but Barca were completely defenseless to do anything about it.

*I forget the exact number his dad said it was, but it was a significant amount.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:06 pm

Had Fabregas stayed at Barcelona as a youth, where would he be now in the system?
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:07 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

Yes, there's a buy back for the next 2 years where Barca can buy him back for 8M

As for the question of whether Barca wanted Cesc or not that is pretty ****ing retarded. Of course they wanted Fabregas to stay, but when a team comes and offers you 30 times the amount of money you're making now*, and you have the maturity of a 16 year old even if Barca wants you they won't be able to keep you. Mind you, it was completely Cesc's choice, and he's a traitor in my eyes I do not want back, but Barca were completely defenseless to do anything about it.

*I forget the exact number his dad said it was, but it was a significant amount.

Alfred what are you doing?

Hav'nt you learned? you dont try to beat the troll's/misguided individuals.

You join them like me Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:08 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:

My thoughts exactly..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next