Sushi Master
M99
kiranr
Lex
lenear1030
35 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Alright Barca fans where's the hate?

Post by Lex Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:36 am

free_cat wrote:Not really, Fabregas case was an issue among Barça media and fans all along. You are just very missinformed.
Or you're just fabricating things out of thin air to save face. Again, when Rijkaard and Ronaldinho arrive and started winning trophies, not once did i EVER hear ANYONE talk about how "Fabregas has a chloroform-soaked hanky put over his face and dragged away in the night"

The timing is perfect; Xavi is reaching the end of his prime with no-one to replace him and a non-issue that had been settled up eight years ago and was nothing more than a lingering thought in everyone's head suddenly becomes the biggest heist in history

Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 3 Empty Re: Alright Barca fans where's the hate?

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:37 am

Its irrelevant if Barca agreed to anything or not. Arsenal were not obliged to talk to Barca because the player was not bounded by any contract, as I have repeatedly said.
You can either blame Fabregas for choosing to leave, which was a choice that he made, or blame Spain for its crappy laws. Either way, I see nothing wrong in what Arsenal did.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:39 am

I'm not necessarily familiar with the Messi situation, but Barca managed to keep hold of the best player in the world (currently). Please don't tell me that keeping Fabregas was something that they were helpless about.

Again, I am not informed about Messi's situation, but I don't believe that Barca were helpless
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:42 am

Barca gave Messi his only chance to grow up as a normal human being by paying for his medication at a time that Messi's family was completely helpless and desperate, he would have had to be a massive douche to ditch Barca for another club...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:44 am

Iceman wrote:Its irrelevant if Barca agreed to anything or not. Arsenal were not obliged to talk to Barca because the player was not bounded by any contract, as I have repeatedly said.
It's not irrelevant, because Lex is claiming this was a sale when it was not. I'm not making a judgement about Arsenal's role, rather Lex's misconceptions.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:44 am

Are you saying that a gesture of similar importance or significance was not within Barca's capabilities when Fabregas was concerned?
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Psycho Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:45 am

looking at your avatar Iceman and I'm thinking your a closet Everton fan.. lol
Sir Psycho
Sir Psycho
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 am

since when did bergkamp play for everton ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:47 am

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Iceman wrote:Its irrelevant if Barca agreed to anything or not. Arsenal were not obliged to talk to Barca because the player was not bounded by any contract, as I have repeatedly said.
It's not irrelevant, because Lex is claiming this was a sale when it was not. I'm not making a judgement about Arsenal's role, rather Lex's misconceptions.

Oh no, it wasn't a sale because Fabregas was not a Barca player at the time. That being said, I'm just arguing against Free_Cat's wrong claims. He claims to be giving "all the facts" when he's lacking so much, unless he's misinformed of course, which might be the case. In any case, I don't think there's much point in continuing to debate. I know I'm right, and thats good enough.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:48 am

Is it because of that very faint Everton logo? No idea why its in the picture tbh haha
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by free_cat Sun Jul 24, 2011 1:09 am

Lex wrote:
free_cat wrote:Not really, Fabregas case was an issue among Barça media and fans all along. You are just very missinformed.
Or you're just fabricating things out of thin air to save face. Again, when Rijkaard and Ronaldinho arrive and started winning trophies, not once did i EVER hear ANYONE talk about how "Fabregas has a chloroform-soaked hanky put over his face and dragged away in the night"

The timing is perfect; Xavi is reaching the end of his prime with no-one to replace him and a non-issue that had been settled up eight years ago and was nothing more than a lingering thought in everyone's head suddenly becomes the biggest heist in history

How I love to live in information society. I can prove you wrong investing only 10 minutes thanks to El mundo deportivo:

Arenys de Munt supporter's club is upset at Fabregas departure (2003)

An article about Fabregas having Barça DNA, 2007

Rosell's issues. Cescwas one of them (2003)

Article about Cesc and Pique and their departures and present, 2005

There are 2.000 articles more about Cesc Fabregas from 2002 to 2009, a season before, according to you, Barça started tapping Fabregas. I'm just lazy to go through all of them, and I don't have to, because I can reasssure you that Fabregas case has been an issue at Barça all along.
free_cat
free_cat
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:02 am

1- Romeu has a buyback option
2- Chelsea were CLASS, not like other teams, after negotiations with Barca, agreeing a gd deal (5M for unproven player yet), Chelsea will have Romeu.. for 2 years! Razz
3- Comparing Cesc situation to Romeu's lol its Just stupid, no need to reply!!
Free-cat has explained Cesc's situation perfectly!

Visca La Masia i Visca el BARCA !!!
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:33 am

Lex wrote:
What makes you say that? I'm sure Lionel Messi and co. are scouting this thread like hawks waiting to pounce and hand out rep accordingly
Lmao @ rep Rolling Eyes

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:35 am

Free cat has not explained the Cesc situation perfectly at all.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:15 am

Iceman wrote:Free cat has not explained the Cesc situation perfectly at all.

He hasn't explained period except to use google.
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Albiceleste Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:17 am

Why is it his job to explain the cesc situation?

Albiceleste
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Dinamo Zagreb

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:36 am

If he wants to act like he understands the situation, then he should probably explain. However, it seems that he really is ignorant about the matter and so the less we speak about it, the better for him.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:42 am

Okay, this is really funny.

Two Arsenal fans, one in Egypt and one in London, are claiming that a Catalan who lives near Barcelona does not know anything about the Fabregas situation and how his club felt after he left for Arsenal.

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Magricos Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:30 am

Barca actually had a problem with the Cesc deal before 2010. :lol!:

Magricos
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Sao Paulo

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:30 am

Update:

Barcelona B midfielder Oriol Romeu (19) will sign a 4-year contract at Chelsea, that will pay 5M for the player. [md]

Barcelona will be able to buy Oriol Romeu back from Chelsea in the first 2 years for 8M. In the 3rd year they will have a 1st option [sport]
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:03 am

kiranr wrote:Okay, this is really funny.

Two Arsenal fans, one in Egypt and one in London, are claiming that a Catalan who lives near Barcelona does not know anything about the Fabregas situation and how his club felt after he left for Arsenal.

I didn't claim that.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by kiranr Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:42 am

Isn't your main point of contention that Arsenal did not do anything wrong? I agree that Arsenal did not legally do anything wrong, but they were ethically wrong.

Inspite of Barcelona asking them to stay away from Fabregas, Arsenal still scouted him. That is ethically wrong which is why Arsenal was made to pay by FIFA.

I do agree that our pursuit of Fabregas, who left us on his own volition, is stupid. Sadly, there are many in Barcelona who view this as some sort of homecoming. Nothing can be done about that!

kiranr
kiranr
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by drakefyre Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:59 am

kiranr wrote:

Inspite of Barcelona asking them to stay away from Fabregas, Arsenal still scouted him. That is ethically wrong .

lawl.
drakefyre
drakefyre
Hot Prospect
Hot Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by theaguia Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 am

what the big deal with fab, i mean i am sure barca and all the top clubs "steal away" talented youngsters for almost nothing. It is something that happens in football nowdays, it is nothing you can do abt it.
theaguia
theaguia
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : FC St. Pauli

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:42 am

but it is not ethically wrong to dive or talk about a player in the media umm... ALL THE TIME ?
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:43 am

Barcelona fans now talking about ethics

Just the right hint of humour i needed to go with my morning coffee and toast
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next