Sushi Master
M99
kiranr
Lex
lenear1030
35 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 7 Empty Re: Alright Barca fans where's the hate?

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:08 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
kiranr wrote:There is a buy-back clause in the contract right?

Yes, there's a buy back for the next 2 years where Barca can buy him back for 8M

As for the question of whether Barca wanted Cesc or not that is pretty ****ing retarded. Of course they wanted Fabregas to stay, but when a team comes and offers you 30 times the amount of money you're making now*, and you have the maturity of a 16 year old even if Barca wants you they won't be able to keep you. Mind you, it was completely Cesc's choice, and he's a traitor in my eyes I do not want back, but Barca were completely defenseless to do anything about it.

*I forget the exact number his dad said it was, but it was a significant amount.

My thoughts exactly..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 7 Empty Re: Alright Barca fans where's the hate?

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:08 pm

just because u won in court doesn't mean your right, ask OJ :coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:08 pm

harhar11 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
why are you beating the dead horse ? we have gone through this about 20 times now ?

how could u take man utd to court when your player himself rejected the offer to play for barcelona ? read that line 10 times and ask yourself that question.

and "they didnt want pique as much as they wanted fabregas"

is that why they offered pique a contract and didnt offer cesc one ? nevermind a contract, they didnt even talk to him about his future lol

What has pique rejecting a offer got to do with anything? I am not saying that barca should take man utd to court because of any contract, I am saying that they could have taken utd to couart because they didn't pay any compensation for the training that barca provided pique, the same reason why barca took arsenal to the court AND WON.

same repeated stuff all over again. This is pathetic.

did you read that 2nd article i posted ? where laporta said he will take man utd to court?

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:10 pm

ali8775 wrote:just because u won in court doesn't mean your right, ask OJ :coffee:

What has a glass of Orange Juice got to do this?

I take offense to this tbh because iam a great lover of OJ has there is always a glass next to my bed.

Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm

Pique is the exact same situation than Cesc, only that he came back to Barca when we sucked so he redeemed himself. Cesc, on the other hand, only wants to come back when we're the best team in the world. Some would call that being a gloryhunter.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Adit Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:12 pm

stop trolling mole,let me finish watching this cinema Very Happy
Adit
Adit
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Borussia Mönchengladbach

http://www.realmadridfootballblog.com

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Alfred what are you doing?

Hav'nt you learned? you dont try to beat the troll's/misguided individuals.

You join them like me Very Happy
I thought the Mole method consisted of posting a large amount of images everywhere? Very Happy
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:15 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Immaculate_Mole wrote:

Alfred what are you doing?

Hav'nt you learned? you dont try to beat the troll's/misguided individuals.

You join them like me Very Happy
I thought the Mole method consisted of posting a large amount of images everywhere? Very Happy

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 7 No-way-cut-tuck-bowl-hair-style-demotivational-posters-1294918827
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:17 pm

RealGunner wrote:
harhar11 wrote:
RealGunner wrote:
why are you beating the dead horse ? we have gone through this about 20 times now ?

how could u take man utd to court when your player himself rejected the offer to play for barcelona ? read that line 10 times and ask yourself that question.

and "they didnt want pique as much as they wanted fabregas"

is that why they offered pique a contract and didnt offer cesc one ? nevermind a contract, they didnt even talk to him about his future lol

What has pique rejecting a offer got to do with anything? I am not saying that barca should take man utd to court because of any contract, I am saying that they could have taken utd to couart because they didn't pay any compensation for the training that barca provided pique, the same reason why barca took arsenal to the court AND WON.

same repeated stuff all over again. This is pathetic.

did you read that 2nd article i posted ? where laporta said he will take man utd to court?

I have read it already, pique rejected a contract but what has that got to do that they didn't pay us compensation for the training that we gave him? You have still not answered.

Barca took arsenal to the court so they would PAYED THE COMPENSATION FOR THE TRAINING barca gave fabregas AND mierda. It doesn't matter if pique rejected a contract, because neither mierda or fabregas had a professional contract with barca and barca took you to the court both times and won. None of the three had a professional contract, and all left on their own free will. Its exactly the same..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:19 pm

not that article.... 2nd means the one which comes after the 1st.

posted 2 articles. 1 about pique and contract. 2nd about laporta taking man utd to court.

hope that was easy enough to understand Neutral
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:20 pm

ok tell you what. here is another article. and i google translated it as well!!! saved u a lot of trouble

London / Barcelona. (AP) .- The president of F.C. Barcelona, ​​Joan Laporta has announced that there will be a "conflict" with Manchester United by the decision of the English team of signing Gerard Pique Barca jugadorjuvenil with existing contract and without having reached an agreement to transfer the two clubs.

Pique, a central defender for 17 years and 1.92 meters tall, Spanish international at youth level, was presented today as a new player of Manchester United, and even photographed with a shirt of the team by the coach of English club Alex Ferguson.

Laporta infromar that Barça has already sent a letter to the Royal Spanish Football Federation (RFEF), in which he presents its case and called to defend their interests in this case. Although no further details of this, the Barcelona RFEF denied claims that the international transfer of players, which would prevent the Manchester line.

He explained that he personally spoke with FIFA on this issue when he was in Brazil a few weeks ago and also sent a 'Bureaufax' Pique, 17, warning of the consequences of his "inappropriate behavior".

According to the Catalan club, Manchester has acted in this case to a "belligerent" and hehco an "invasion of the rights belonging to a team that trained the player." Therefore, Laporta said Barcelona "will come to the end until all instances" to defend their rights.

The Barcelona president separate this case from the departure of another juvenile Barcelona, ​​Cesc Fabregas, Arsenal a year ago, and he recalled that then the presiding officer "could not intervene because everything was decided" when he won the election.

According to Laporta, the club warned the family of pique the serious consequences that could have ended up leaving the player if Manchester without there being an agreement. Even said he had personally held a meeting with Pique's grandfather, former vice president of Barcelona Amador Bernabeu, "at a time who claimed that he had not signed for Manchester and it was time to remedy the situation."

Barcelona president stressed that he did know his grandfather Piqué "whoever can get the player himself unfavorably short to medium term," referring to may be unable to play if you do not receive authorization from FIFA. The director of football at Barcelona, ​​Josep Colomer, said this afternoon that the young Gerard Pique Barca player remains, despite having signed a contract with Manchester United, which may not align with the English team if both teams fail an early agreement.

Speaking to radio station Ona Catalana, Josep Colomer said today that "Gerard Piqué moment belongs to Barcelona, ​​and until Barcelona and Manchester not agree is a player who belongs in every respect to FC Barcelona."
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:21 pm

inbefore

BUT BUT BUT WE WON IN THE COURT FOR CESC!!!!!!!!!
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:31 pm

What exactly is the point you're trying to make? We all know how that story ended up.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:32 pm

he said you guys didnt rate pique as high as cesc and cesc was the only player u really cared about and tried to do everything u could to make him stay

which is wrong, and im sure u would agree alfred
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by harhar11 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:33 pm

[quote="RealGunner"]not that article.... 2nd means the one which comes after the 1st.

posted 2 articles. 1 about pique and contract. 2nd about laporta taking man utd to court.

hope that was easy enough to understand Neutral

And I I said earlier in this thread that I wasn't sure about pique and pachecho
harhar11 wrote:
... There was nothing that barca could have done. Barca did EVERTHING they could, they had forbidden teams to scout fabregas, and then they TOOK arsenal to the COURT. To me that sounds as they had tried everything they could have done.. Barca would never take another team to the court if they never wanted the player, did barca take man utd/liverpool to the court because of piqué/pachecho(not sure)?

But did barca take them to the court in the end, I knew that he was really angry with the english clubs(I already posted a article in which he criticize the gnlish clubs for poaching fab,piq and mierda), then what about pachecho? I know that they planed to but don't know if they ever did..

harhar11
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:47 pm

RealGunner wrote:he said you guys didnt rate pique as high as cesc and cesc was the only player u really cared about and tried to do everything u could to make him stay

which is wrong, and im sure u would agree alfred
Yeah, that's pretty weak.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:49 pm

lenear1030 wrote:Looks like AVB poached Romeu from you guys. You cant let Chelsea slide with this now....

(first to mention DNA gets a cookie)

OK, I think people have gotten away from where this debate started. Lex and company could not be more wrong about what they are arguing if you look at the quote above which is the start of the thread.

The Romeu TRANSFER and the Cesc COURT CASE are not at all the same, and this is an obvious flame attempt by Lex. Barca sold one with a buy back clause, and the other one they took Arsenal to court over, if you can't see the difference then you are even dumber then I thought, and I think Lex is pretty dumb.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:55 pm

dnmac4 wrote:if you can't see the difference then you are even dumber then I thought, and I think Lex is pretty dumb
Thank you for proving to us that thinking isn't your strongest suit
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:57 pm

dnmac, keep the insults away please

RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:58 pm

You can't really argue anything huh?
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:00 pm

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 7 In_before_the_lock
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:00 pm

dnmac4 wrote:You can't really argue anything huh?

Not with someone who calls someone else dumb using incorrect grammar that would make a six year old blush with embarrassment
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:02 pm

RealGunner wrote:dnmac, keep the insults away please

Your right, instead of insults I will say that Lex has provoked a 12 page flame thread using bad logic, improper facts, and a lack of any sort of deductive reasoning.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:06 pm

dnmac4 wrote:You can't really argue anything huh?

Without insults, yes you can.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:07 pm

Epic fail, this thread was created by lenear not Lex.
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:08 pm

I know that, hence I quoted him. How many times do you see him posting in here??????????????
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next