Sushi Master
M99
kiranr
Lex
lenear1030
35 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 8 Empty Re: Alright Barca fans where's the hate?

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:08 pm

I know that, hence I quoted him. How many times do you see him posting in here??????????????

Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 8 Empty Re: Alright Barca fans where's the hate?

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:10 pm

Lex and 1 or 2 other posters have been arguing for 12 pages that the Romeu and Cesc transfers are the same. And also, that Barca didn't care about Cesc until now even though they took Arsenal to court.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:12 pm

Summary of the Cesc saga:

Arsenal takes advantage of English contract law to sign highly rated youngster, Fabregas.

Note: FIFA should put in unified laws for signing people from other countries, Arsenal's only wrong is investing the legal loophole.

Ethically questionable, yes. But it is not like they kidnapped the guy
Barca does not want the deal to happen, but are "helpless to defend themselves" because they cannot offer Fabregas a contract.

Note: Barca could have easily offered Fabregas and family a "gift" and a gentleman agreement. Saying Barca was defenseless is just being ignorant. If Fabregas wanted to stay at Barca, then he would have stayed. And if Barca really wanted him to stay, they could have offered a "gift". I am well versed in law and know that such "gifts" can be given in a legally binding way in Spain.

Barca fans and club is annoyed at the transfer but not fuming over it.

Cesc turns into a star player, Barca's stars are aging, Barca go into Cesc hunting on the over drive.

Note: Cesc left you, you don't need him much, 3 years at La Masia does not equal him having your DNA. GET OVER IT, or pay the damn price.

Conclusion:

Cesc, Arsenal, and Barca all have not covered themselves in Glory. But Barca are being especially shameful by making this as if Arsenal kidnapped the guy.

Cesc needs to either hand a transfer request, or tell Barca to frak off.

FIFA needs to introduce unified laws, so that English teams don't have an advantage when it comes to poaching young talent.

Thank You
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : AC Milan

Back to top Go down

Post by maverick Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:14 pm

lex is a stupid head

maverick
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:15 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Summary of the Cesc saga:

Arsenal takes advantage of English contract law to sign highly rated youngster, Fabregas.

Note: FIFA should put in unified laws for signing people from other countries, Arsenal's only wrong is investing the legal loophole.

Barca does not want the deal to happen, but are "helpless to defend themselves" because they cannot offer Fabregas a contract.

Note: Barca could have easily offered Fabregas and family a "gift" and a gentleman agreement. Saying Barca was defenseless is just being ignorant. If Fabregas wanted to stay at Barca, then he would have stayed. And if Barca really wanted him to stay, they could have offered a "gift". I am well versed in law and know that such "gifts" can be given in a legally binding way in Spain.

Cesc turns into a star player, Barca's stars are aging, Barca go into Cesc hunting on the over drive.

Note: Cesc left you, you don't need him much, 3 years at La Masia does not equal him having your DNA. GET OVER IT, or pay the damn price.

Conclusion:

Cesc, Arsenal, and Barca all have not covered themselves in Glory. But Barca are being especially shameful by making this as if Arsenal kidnapped the guy.

FIFA needs to introduce unified laws, so that English teams don't have an advantage when it comes to poaching young talent.

Thank You

Good post. Now with your knowledge would you say the Cesc case and the Romeu case have anything in common????? The only thing I see is that they both went to the EPL.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Don't make me break out the "i'm rubber, you're glue" comeback. No-one survives that baby Thumbs up
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by M99 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:16 pm

Conclusion:

Thank You

Post of the year cheers

+1
M99
M99
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Back to top Go down

Post by guest7 Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:19 pm

dnmac4 wrote:

Conclusion:

Thank You

Good post. Now with your knowledge would you say the Cesc case and the Romeu case have anything in common????? The only thing I see is that they both went to the EPL.

If I understood it correctly, people were saying that Romeu is Cesc 2.0 (that as soon as he becomes a star they will start with the "DNA/kidnapped/etc"-bullshit.)
guest7
guest7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Real Madrid

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Lex wrote:Don't make me break out the "i'm rubber, you're glue" comeback. No-one survives that baby Thumbs up

Dear God, anything but that sir. The humanity....
Doc
Doc
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh right, that was not the topic.

On topic; No, this is not another Cesc case. The guy is 19, hence he is under contract with Barca, who sold him to Chelsea.

We still don't know the exact details, but Barca seems to put a buy back clause on all their exports these days.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:51 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:

I very much doubt this is true since we're talking about minors here, and if you can't offer them a contract I don't think you can give them legally binding gifts. Otherwise it would happen a lot more often.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Club Supported : Barcelona

Back to top Go down

Post by Iceman Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:00 pm

What of his father?

As I said, it was well within Barca's capabilities to keep Cesc just like they kept Messi.
Iceman
Iceman
First Team
First Team

Club Supported : Arsenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Spencer Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:19 pm

On a completely irrelevant note; me and my siblings are going to watch a movie, the general consensus is on watching a crime/mystery film.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

On topic, these "gift" deal are done all the time in Italy, they are not strictly illegal, but the loophole is huge.

Barca could have made a gentleman agreement on a lucrative deal. They could have offered his parents a lucrative job offer just as in a similar case now.

Again, FIFA needs to regulate the youth issues to avoid such situations, but saying Barca is helpless is not correct. Barca was not a blind, deaf, mute man being robbed.

P.S: I would really appreciate any movie suggestions (English movies) guys.
Lord Spencer
Lord Spencer
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:On a completely irrelevant note; me and my siblings are going to watch a movie, the general consensus is on watching a crime/mystery film.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

On topic, these "gift" deal are done all the time in Italy, they are not strictly illegal, but the loophole is huge.

Barca could have made a gentleman agreement on a lucrative deal. They could have offered his parents a lucrative job offer just as in a similar case now.

Again, FIFA needs to regulate the youth issues to avoid such situations, but saying Barca is helpless is not correct. Barca was not a blind, deaf, mute man being robbed.

P.S: I would really appreciate any movie suggestions (English movies) guys.

Crime and Mystery or just Crime?

I always liked Maltese Falcon but i would do because iam massive fan of Film-Noir, Chinatown is freaking awesome aswell.
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Dnmac4 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:30 pm

Lord Spencer wrote:Oh right, that was not the topic.

On topic; No, this is not another Cesc case. The guy is 19, hence he is under contract with Barca, who sold him to Chelsea.

We still don't know the exact details, but Barca seems to put a buy back clause on all their exports these days.

Thank you!!!!!!!

If your looking for a crime/mystery movie you really can't go wrong with The Bank job, Inside man, or Usual Suspects.
Dnmac4
Dnmac4
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by FennecFox7 Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Well tbh my trolling aside, its football barca gotta pay up sure, but its freedom of speech last time I checked. Plus cesc is under contract at the moment
FennecFox7
FennecFox7
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Back to top Go down

Post by Rafinha Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:10 pm

lol...Lex is so helpless.
Rafinha
Rafinha
Prospect
Prospect

Back to top Go down

Post by izzy Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:12 pm

Rafinha wrote:lol...Lex is so helpless.

How? What did he write that makes him look 'helpless'?
izzy
izzy
Fan Favorite
Fan Favorite

Club Supported : Marseille

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:49 pm

Iceman wrote:What of his father?

As I said, it was well within Barca's capabilities to keep Cesc just like they kept Messi.
And as I said, it's not comparable because Messi is bound to Barca beyond his football learning.

Also, Cesc is not bound by agreements made between Barca and his father.

As for a good crime movie: Goodfellas, The Usual Suspects, Seven, Pulp Fiction, The Departed, and if you're looking outside the english language Cidade de Deus (City of God - portuguese) is a fantastic movie everyone should watch, and Nueve Reinas (9 Queens - spanish) is as good a movie as the thriller genre will ever produce.
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:51 pm

izzy26 wrote:
Rafinha wrote:lol...Lex is so helpless.

How? What did he write that makes him look 'helpless'?
He compared the Cescgate to selling a car for a lower price than it was worth, when it is clearly a bit more complicated than that...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Leader Sprucenuce Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:53 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:
Iceman wrote:What of his father?

And as I said, it's not comparable because Messi is bound to Barca beyond his football learning.

Also, Cesc is not bound by agreements made between Barca and his father.

As for a good crime movie: Goodfellas, The Usual Suspects, Seven, Pulp Fiction, The Departed, and if you're looking outside the english language Cidade de Deus (City of God - portuguese) is a fantastic movie everyone should watch, and Nueve Reinas (9 Queens - spanish) is as good a movie as the thriller genre will ever produce.

I already sorted this out with Spencer through PM's Very Happy

I think he chose Alright Barca fans where's the hate? - Page 8 Se7en-horror-movie-poster

Out of all my recommendations Very Happy
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Great Leader Sprucenuce
Forum Legend
Forum Legend

Club Supported : PSG

Back to top Go down

Post by Lex Sun Jul 24, 2011 7:55 pm

BarrileteCosmico wrote:He compared the Cescgate to selling a car for a lower price than it was worth
In some parts of the world, that's known as "using an analogy"
Lex
Lex
World Class Contributor
World Class Contributor

Club Supported : Valencia

Back to top Go down

Post by BarrileteCosmico Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 pm

It is neverthelss and awful analogy because it implies the club sold Fabregas, when nothing was further from the truth...
BarrileteCosmico
BarrileteCosmico
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm

lol @ newbies hating on Lex

I will save making fun of you cuz ur new, welcome to the forums

:coffee:
Ali
Ali
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaled Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:19 am

LoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoL

1- Cesc joined Barca @ age of 10, not 14! ( Cesc played @ Barca Youth from 97->03)

2- Cesc didn't want to leave Barca, in someway Arsenal convinced Cesc's parents that Arsenal is better for him!

Benaiges (ex-youth coach): "Cesc didn't want to leave but his parents decided. Arsenal took advantage of the elections at Barça." [la sexta]

3- Cesc was the Best player @ WC U-17 (2003), How could Barca be that stupid that they don't want to keep the best player @ WC U-17??

he won Golden Ball & Golden Shoe Award (scored 5 goals).. Spain U-17 lost the final against Brazil (1-0) in 2003 same year he joined Arsenal!

Last edited by Khaledbarca on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Khaled
Khaled
First Team
First Team

Back to top Go down

Post by RealGunner Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:20 am

you HAD to bump this thread didnt u ?
RealGunner
RealGunner
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next